Women week-2009 at FJWU ended with gala of exciting events.Fatima Jinnah Fatima Jinnah (Urdu: فاطمہ جناح) (July 30, 1893 — July 8, 1967) was the sister of Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan and an active political figure in movement for independence from the Women University (FJWU FJWU Fatima Jinnah Women University (Pakistan) ) ended with a gala of exciting events here on Saturday, as the last day of the three days activities began with the Software programming competition. Software Programming Competition provides a platform to the students to demonstrate their creative talent and skills. The competition is designed to test students knowledge, endurance and business insight key skills that are needed to work in the job Market. Eight different universities from all Pakistan participated in the event. The participants exhibited immense talent and potential through their work. Vice Chancellor vice chancellor
n. Abbr. VC
1. A deputy or an assistant chancellor in a university.
2. A deputy to or a substitute for a head of state or an official bearing the title chancellor.
3. FJWU, Professor Dr. Saeeda Asadullah Khan graced the event as the Chief Guest. The judges for Software Programming competition were Dr. Afaq Hussain Afaq Hussain (Urdu: آفاق حسین) (born December 31, 1939, Lucknow, British India, died February 25, 2002, Karachi, Sind) was a Pakistani cricketer who played in two Tests from 1961 to 1964. , Head of CS Department, Air University and Mr. Asim Munir, Assistant Professor, International Islamic University International Islamic University may refer to:
- The International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- The International Islamic University Islamabad (IIUI)
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Science.
UET University of Engineering & Technology (Lahore, Pakistan)
UET Universal Engineer Tractor
UET United Engineering Trustees
UET Use Every Time
UET Unencrypted Transport , Taxila, as per traditions of the host university, FJWU withdrew in favour of UET, Taxila. Resultantly, the third position went to Ali Faizan of UET, Taxila. The concluding ceremony of Sports Competition was the highlight of the third day of the Womens Week, 2009. Professor Dr. Saeeda Asadullah Khan presided over the ceremony as Chief Guest The closing ceremony brought laurels to the winners. While speaking on the occasion the Vice Chancellor appreciated the enthusiasm and passion of the participants. She also appreciated the efforts of the sports committee for conducting such activities.
(THROUGH ASIA Asia (ā`zhə), the world's largest continent, 17,139,000 sq mi (44,390,000 sq km), with about 3.3 billion people, nearly three fifths of the world's total population. PULSE)
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Balochistan Times (Baluchistan Province, Pakistan)|
|Date:||Apr 4, 2009|
|Previous Article:||Suicide attack on security forces convoy foiled.|
|Next Article:||WB provides US$ 500,000 for environment policy.|