With Nine Reactors Under Construction India Targets 20,000 Megawatts of Nuclear Power by 2020, an Advisory from Industrialinfo.com.
HOUSTON -- Researched by Industrialinfo.com (Industrial Information Resources (1) The data and information assets of an organization, department or unit. See data administration.
(2) Another name for the Information Systems (IS) or Information Technology (IT) department. See IT. , Incorporated; Houston, Texas “Houston” redirects here. For other uses, see Houston (disambiguation).
Houston (pronounced /'hjuːstən/) is the largest city in the state of Texas and the ). The removal of restrictions on U.S. exports of nuclear fuel and reactor components to six Indian nuclear and space facilities is a boost for the country's nuclear power station plans, which envisage en·vis·age
tr.v. en·vis·aged, en·vis·ag·ing, en·vis·ag·es
1. To conceive an image or a picture of, especially as a future possibility: envisaged a world at peace.
2. an output of 20,000 MW by 2020.
For details, view the entire article by subscribing to Industrialinfo.com's Premium Industry News at http://www.industrialinfo.com/showNews.jsp?newsitemID=67973, or browse other breaking industrial news stories at www.industrialinfo.com.
Industrial Information Resources (IIR IIR - Infinite Impulse Response ) is a Marketing Information Service company that has been doing business for over 22 years. IIR is respected as a leader in providing comprehensive market intelligence pertaining per·tain
intr.v. per·tained, per·tain·ing, per·tains
1. To have reference; relate: evidence that pertains to the accident.
2. to the industrial processing, heavy manufacturing, and energy-related industries throughout the world. For more information send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us online at www.industrialinfo.com.