West grateful for hard work; NON-LEAGUE NEWS.PAUL West Paul West may refer to:
- Paul West (poet) (born 1930), British-born American poet & novelist
- Paul West (designer), British designer & author of non-fiction
- Paul West (politician) (fl.
The Robins had endured six matches without a win in the British Gas British Gas is the name of several companies
- British Gas plc the former gas monopoly in the United Kingdom and its successor companies.
- Centrica plc which has the rights to the British Gas
West, who took over from Dave Busst as boss nearly three years ago, says he has been indebted to his backroom back·room
n. or back room
1. A room located at the rear.
2. The meeting place used by an inconspicuous controlling group.
1. staff - assistant and brother Leon, general manager Micky Brennan and kitman Terry Hadley - for keeping the right focus.
"We have had probably as tough a spell as I have had as manager," said West.
"We've had a superb two and-a-half years but when you have a dip, that's when your skills are tested.
"You have to keep people upbeat and I'm fortunate to have people like Leon, Micky and Terry. We've kept working hard and the players have got their rewards in the last two games."
Evesham have added to their ranks by welcoming back Leon Woodley after his month spent on loan at Bromsgrove Rovers.