Weapon recovered from Greece passenger from Karachi airport.KARACHI, October 04, 2009 (Balochistan Times): Weapon recovered from laptop of a Greece passenger going Athens from Karachi at Karachi airport here on Sunday. A woman also held. According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. details, 9MM pistol recovered from laptop of a Greece passenger going from Karachi International Airport to Athens. Airport security force (ASF See Windows Media formats.
1. (language) ASF - Algebraic Specification Language.
2. (body) ASF - Analytical Solutions Forum. ) also took into custody a women, who is said to be the mother of the culprit. Law enforcement agencies A law enforcement agency (LEA) is a term used to describe any agency which enforces the law. This may be a local or state police, federal agencies such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) or the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). started investigation from the culprits. Sources of ASF told this agency that during initial investigations accused told that he runs the business of carpet and three days ago came from Dubai to Karachi and also purchased the weapon from here. According to ASF sources this could be plan of high jacking attempt because if any one has the licensed weapon and carries while covering it then it makes that person suspicious. In this regard when contacted Duty officer of Airport Police Station Nawaz Ahmed told that still accused neither handed over to police nor FIR fir, any tree of the genus Abies of the family Pinaceae (pine family), tall pyramidal evergreen conifers characterized by short, flat, stemless needles and erect cylindrical cones that shed their scales rather than dropping off the tree whole. registered.
(THROUGH ASIA Asia (ā`zhə), the world's largest continent, 17,139,000 sq mi (44,390,000 sq km), with about 3.3 billion people, nearly three fifths of the world's total population. PULSE)