Want Great Kids? It Takes Good Parenting!Want Great Kids? It Takes Good Parenting!
Penny C. Martensen
PO Box 558, Montgomery, TX 77356
1419600516 $11.99 www.wantgreatkids.com
In Want Great Kids? It Takes Good Parenting?: How To Raise Great Kids In Ever Changing Times, motivational speaker A motivational speaker is a professional speaker, facilitator or trainer who speaks to audiences, usually for a fee. The keynote speech generally takes place either at the beginning of the event, or the close of the event. Penny Martensen draws upon her experiences as a single Mom who raised two children while running a small business. Readers will learn How to inculcate in·cul·cate
tr.v. in·cul·cat·ed, in·cul·cat·ing, in·cul·cates
1. To impress (something) upon the mind of another by frequent instruction or repetition; instill: inculcating sound principles. within their children the key elements necessary to developing a health self-esteem and the integrity to make consistently good choices. In short, Want Great Kids? It Takes Good Parenting! is thoroughly "parent friendly" reading and recommended to anyone who wants to grow their offspring off·spring
1. The progeny or descendants of a person, animal, or plant considered as a group.
2. A child of particular parentage. into social, responsible, compassionate com·pas·sion·ate
1. Feeling or showing compassion; sympathetic. See Synonyms at humane.
2. Granted to an individual because of an emergency or other unusual circumstances: , able, competent adults to be proud of.