WIN a dream holiday to ORLANDO.WIN a dream holiday to Orlando! It's the second and final week of the Sunday Mercury's fabulous Florida fortnight prize give-away.
We've teamed up with Direct Holidays, the UK's No 1 direct-sell holiday company to offer one lucky couple a holiday in Orlando.
If you're our winner you'll enjoy a 14-night holiday for two in Florida, staying in the Enclave Suites on International Drive on a bed and breakfast basis, and including return flights from Birmingham.
Orlando is home to a whole host of wonderful attractions with something for everyone visiting the Sunshine State.
From the sensational Disney World, Magic Midway, Sea World and an unbeatable choice of water parks, to Universal Orlando, Pleasure Island and the mind-blowing Cirque du Soleil Cirque du Soleil (French for "Circus of the Sun") is an entertainment empire based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and founded in Baie-Saint-Paul in 1984 by two former street performers, Guy Laliberté and Daniel Gauthier. , you're guaranteed to have your fill of thrills!
You'll be wide-eyed meeting your favourite Disney characters This is a currently incomplete list of Disney characters:
v. a·mazed, a·maz·ing, a·maz·es
1. To affect with great wonder; astonish. See Synonyms at surprise.
2. Obsolete To bewilder; perplex.
v.intr. creatures at the world-famous zoo.
If the fun gets too much, you can always squeeze in a dose of culture at the Orlando Museum of Art!
Here's how YOU could be a winner!
Last week we printed a special Direct Holidays token and asked you to keep it safe.
Today we print a second token, and you'll need to attach both to the entry form.
Simply answer the question posed on the form, complete the rest of the details requested, and send it to the address shown.
But remember, your entries must reach us by midday on Thursday January 19, 2006.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Usual Sunday Mercury Sunday Mercury is a Sunday newspaper published in Birmingham, UK. A tabloid, with a sensationalist streak, it is owned by Trinity Mirror and produced in the same newsroom as The Birmingham Post and The Evening Mail. References
1. rules apply. No cash alternative. Winners list available on request. No purchase necessary.
2. Accommodation is based on two sharing a studio, staying on a bed and breakfast basis. For further details see the Direct Holidays Tropical Escapes brochure.
3. Flights are from Birmingham International Airport Birmingham International Airport may refer to:
4. The holiday must be taken between May 1st and 31st October 2006, excluding July and August and is subject to availability. If availability is limited, the option to switch accommodation is possible but at the discretion of Direct Holidays.
5. Extra people may be added to the booking at the normal full brochure price.
6. The winner must travel and the prize is non-transferable. The prize cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offers. The prize is not valid for late deals. Full brochure Terms and Conditions apply.
HOLIDAY MAGIC: the Enclave Suites on International Drive