Volvo EW160C.The EW160C wheeled excavator ex·ca·va·tor
An instrument, such as a sharp spoon or curette, used in scraping out pathological tissue.
excavator (eks´k from Volvo Construction Equipment Volvo Construction Equipment (originally Volvo BM) is a subsidiary and business area of AB Volvo. Volvo Construction Equipment develops, manufactures and markets equipment for the construction and related industries. has a breakout force of 22,144 pounds.
* The machine is powered by a 142-hp Volvo D6E EDE E·de
A city of western Nigeria northeast of Ibadan. A center of Yoruba culture, it is in a cocoa-growing region. Population: 248,000. 3 engine.
* The excavator has a maximum digging reach of 32 feet, 1 inch and a maximum digging depth of 20 feet, 5 inches.
* The EW160C is capable of travel speeds up to 21.7 mph.
* It weighs in at 36,045 pounds.
* The excavator has a maximum bucket A reserved amount of memory that holds a single item or multiple items of data. Bucket is somewhat synonymous to "buffer," although buffers are usually memory locations for incoming data records, while buckets tend to be smaller holding areas for calculations. See hash table, buffer and variable. capacity of 0.75 to 1.21 cubic yards.
* It has a lifting capacity along the undercarriage of 11,440 pounds.
Visit www.volvoce.com for more information.