Volvo EW160B wheeled excavator.
* Machine boasts an operating weight of 17.5 tons and a dump height of 25 feet, 3 inches
* Powered by a low-emission adj. 1. producing little emission of atmospheric pollutants; as, a low-emission vehicle s>. Volvo D6D six-cylinder engine that produces 138 hp at Low RPM (1) (Revolutions Per Minute) With electric and electronics devices, RPM measures the rotational speed of the motor's spindle. Floppy disks rotate at 300 RPM, while hard disks rotate from 3,000 to 15,000 RPM. while reducing fuel consumption
* Machine's one-touch boost feature increases lifting and digging force
* Hydraulic system Noun 1. hydraulic system - a mechanism operated by the resistance offered or the pressure transmitted when a liquid is forced through a small opening or tube pumps oil to functions only when needed, allowing precise and simultaneous activation activation /ac·ti·va·tion/ (ak?ti-va´shun)
1. the act or process of rendering active.
2. the transformation of a proenzyme into an active enzyme by the action of a kinase or another enzyme.
3. of several movements
* Includes a three-speed Power Shift transmission
* Cab has been redesigned to offer better visibility and more space
* Features a load-sensing hydraulic system
* Hydraulic quick fit optional
Visit www.volvoce.com for more information.