Via One Technologies Signs Distribution Agreement for nFinanSe(TM) Discover(R) Network Reloadable Prepaid and Gift Cards.BRADENTON, Fla. & NEW YORK New York, state, United States
New York, Middle Atlantic state of the United States. It is bordered by Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and the Atlantic Ocean (E), New Jersey and Pennsylvania (S), Lakes Erie and Ontario and the Canadian province of -- nFinanSe Inc. (OTCBB OTCBB
See OTC Bulletin Board (OTCBB). :NFSE) and Via One Technologies, today announced that it has signed an agreement to provide nFinanSe[TM] Discover[R] Network Prepaid Cards to Via One Corporation, a global point of sale processor of electronic prepaid products and services.
According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. nFinanSe's Senior Vice President of Sales, Jerry Uffner, "Via One will distribute nFinanSe's, 'Real Good Deal' Reloadable Prepaid Cards to its nationwide network of retail merchants, including its Prepay Point locations. The prepaid cards will be sold, activated and loaded across the Via One POS (1) See point of sale and packet over SONET.
(2) "Parent over shoulder." See digispeak.
POS - point of sale network of more than 10,000 locations."
With the 'Real Good Deal', nFinanSe reloadable prepaid cards have the following features and benefits:
* $5.95 suggested retail price
* A low $2.95 monthly fee
* Instantly issued nFinanSe[TM] Discover[R] Network cards for immediate use
* No fee for first load
* No hidden transaction fees and no fees on purchases
* Stylish and trendsetting card designs
* Reloadable at 80,000 nFinanSe Network[TM] locations
* "Free...of course!" Live Customer Service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in English and Spanish
* For use everywhere Discover[R] Network cards are accepted
"Additionally, Via One retailers will have an opportunity to take advantage of the significant growth in gift card demand by offering instant issue nFinanSe Discover[R] Network Gift Cards with retail packaging and point-of-purchase marketing materials in English and Spanish," added Mr. Uffner.
"We have looked at many stored value and gift cards," commented Asheem Aggarwal, Via One CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. , "however, the financial model just didn't work - the fees to the cardholder card·hold·er
One who holds a card, especially a credit card.
cardhold were so high the result was a very high churn rate (1) The percentage of customers who cancel their online, cellphone or other subscription service during a certain time period.
(2) The percentage of employees who leave the company during a certain time period. See churning. , resulting in dissatisfaction for consumers and merchants alike. The nFinanSe prepaid cards are extremely well positioned for rapid adoption and continued use, which drives incremental revenue to our partners."
"Via One is on the forefront of prepaid distribution and merchant technology. The nFinanSe[TM] Discover[R] Network Prepaid Cards are a great addition to the Via One eMerchant Services Platform. We are excited to be working with them," closed Mr. Uffner.
About nFinanSe Inc.
nFinanSe Inc. is an innovative financial services The examples and perspective in this article or section may not represent a worldwide view of the subject.
Please [ improve this article] or discuss the issue on the talk page. company and provider of stored value and prepaid card solutions headquartered in Bradenton, Florida Bradenton is a city in Manatee County, Florida, United States. The U.S. Census Bureau estimated the city's 2006 population at 53,986. Bradenton is the largest Principal City of the Sarasota-Bradenton-Venice, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area, which had a 2006 . nFinanSe has developed the nFinanSe Network, a secure, reliable, point of sale (POS) and PC based software platform that connects retail merchants with multiple stored value prepaid card processors and issuing banks. nFinanSe owns and operates the nFinanSe Network as a standardized, national network of stored value and prepaid card cash load stations located throughout the United States United States, officially United States of America, republic (2005 est. pop. 295,734,000), 3,539,227 sq mi (9,166,598 sq km), North America. The United States is the world's third largest country in population and the fourth largest country in area. .
About Via One Corporation
Via One Corporation is a global point of sale processor of electronic prepaid products and services and a provider of enhanced mobile services for global communications and commerce. The Company operates a proprietary e-merchant services platform which is one of a limited number of platforms in the industry that offers a complete solution for electronic distribution of prepaid airtime, equipment sales, service activations and bill payments. Additionally, Via One has developed a proprietary mobile data and communication platform which will allow consumers to access a suite of advanced service offerings for mobile communications and commerce, including international calling, global roaming, push-to-talk, mobile ticketing, mobile messaging, content delivery and more. Via One currently has operations and development resources in the United States, The Dominican Republic, Serbia and India.
"Safe Harbor Safe Harbor
1. A legal provision to reduce or eliminate liability as long as good faith is demonstrated.
2. A form of shark repellent implemented by a target company acquiring a business that is so poorly regulated that the target itself is less attractive. " Statement under Private Securities Litigation Reform Act The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (PSLRA) implemented several significant substantive changes affecting certain cases brought under the federal securities laws, including changes related to pleading, discovery, liability, class representation and awards fees and of 1995
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements based on the Company's current expectations, forecasts and assumptions that involve risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding the Company's expectations, beliefs, intentions or strategies regarding the future and can be identified by forward-looking words such as "anticipate," "believe," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "should," "will," and "would" or similar words and include statements regarding the planned and/or anticipated benefits to users of the Company's products and the timing of distribution of such products. Forward-looking statements in this release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof. The Company's actual results may differ materially from those stated or implied in such forward-looking statements due to risks and uncertainties associated with the Company's business, which include the Company's ability to execute its business strategy and the other risk factors disclosed in the Annual Report on Form 10-K Form 10-K
A report required by the SEC from exchange-listed companies that provides for annual disclosure of certain financial information.
See 10-K. for the year ended September 30, 2006 on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company assumes no obligation to update the information included in this press release, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.