Understand the Drivers and Trends of the Central Eastern European Express Market.DUBLIN, Ireland -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c86444) has announced the addition of "Central and Eastern European Express Outlook" to their offering.
This brief analyses the Central and Eastern European Express industry, offering market sizing, forecasts to 2012, analysis of the key trends within the countries covered and market shares and profiles of the key express companies.
- Express and Parcels market size and shares in key Central Eastern European markets of Czech Republic Czech Republic, Czech Česká Republika (2005 est. pop. 10,241,000), republic, 29,677 sq mi (78,864 sq km), central Europe. It is bordered by Slovakia on the east, Austria on the south, Germany on the west, and Poland on the north. , Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria and Russia
- Market size forecasts and segmentation by country for Service Level (Express-Parcel), Recipient (B2B-B2C) and Destination (Domestic-International)
Highlights of this title
The Central Eastern Europe Eastern Europe
The countries of eastern Europe, especially those that were allied with the USSR in the Warsaw Pact, which was established in 1955 and dissolved in 1991. & Russia region offers great potential to express and parcels operators as the market as a whole continues to grow far above the European average and is expected to double in size from 2007 till 2012.
The market is characterised however by differences between countries in terms of:
- industry verticals
- levels of eCommerce and home deliveries (business-to-consumer and consumer-to-consumer)
- preferred service options (Parcel (non-Premium)/ Express (Premium) and transport modes (road/air)
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Understand the drivers and trends of the Central Eastern European Express market
- Analyse competitors through market share analysis and positioning within the market
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the region and each of the country markets
Asahi Glass Company, Limited
City Holding Company
Hyundai Merchant Marine Hyundai Merchant Marine is a South Korean logistics company providing worldwide container shipping services. It was established in 1976 as Asia Merchant Marine. It became Hyundai Merchant Marine, a part of the Hyundai Group, in 1982. Co., Ltd
La Poste La Poste is a company name. It can refer either to mail service of France, Belgium, Switzerland or Tunisia. See also
Metro AG Metro AG (ISIN: DE0007257503) is a diversified retail and wholesale/cash and carry group based in Germany. It has the largest market share in its home market, and is one of the most globalised retail and wholesale corporations.
Pon Holdings B.V.
PPL PPL - Polymorphic Programming Language. An interactive, extensible language, based on APL, from Harvard University.
["Some Features of PPL - A Polymorphic Programming Language", T.A. Standish, SIGPLAN Notices 4(8) (Aug 1969)]. Corporation
Robert Bosch GmbH Robert Bosch GmbH  is a German corporation which was started in 1886 by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart, Germany. 
Bosch businesses include:
Toyota Motor Corporation
For more information, visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c86444