Understand the Drivers and Trends of the Central Eastern European Express Market.
This brief analyses the Central and Eastern European Express industry, offering market sizing, forecasts to 2012, analysis of the key trends within the countries covered and market shares and profiles of the key express companies.
- Express and Parcels market size and shares in key Central Eastern European markets of Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria and Russia
- Market size forecasts and segmentation by country for Service Level (Express-Parcel), Recipient (B2B-B2C) and Destination (Domestic-International)
Highlights of this title
The Central Eastern Europe & Russia region offers great potential to express and parcels operators as the market as a whole continues to grow far above the European average and is expected to double in size from 2007 till 2012.
The market is characterised however by differences between countries in terms of:
- industry verticals
- levels of eCommerce and home deliveries (business-to-consumer and consumer-to-consumer)
- preferred service options (Parcel (non-Premium)/ Express (Premium) and transport modes (road/air)
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Understand the drivers and trends of the Central Eastern European Express market
- Analyse competitors through market share analysis and positioning within the market
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the region and each of the country markets
Asahi Glass Company, Limited
City Holding Company
Hyundai Merchant Marine Co., Ltd
Pon Holdings B.V.
Robert Bosch GmbH
Toyota Motor Corporation
For more information, visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c86444
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Mar 20, 2008|
|Previous Article:||PSE Announces EUR 5000 "Model-Based Innovation" Prize.|
|Next Article:||The UK Mortgage Market Promises to Be Very Challenging in 2008.|