US drama '24' voted Most Addictive TV series of all time.Byline: ANI
London, July 21 (ANI): American drama '24' has been voted the Most Addictive TV series in a survey of more than 3000 film and TV fans.
According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. the poll, headed by LOVEFiLM.com, the show, that tells the story of Jack Bauer Jack Bauer is the protagonist of the American television series 24, in which he has trained and worked in various capacities as a government agent, including US Army Delta Force, LAPD SWAT, and finally the Counter Terrorist Unit (CTU) Los Angeles. at the Los Angeles Los Angeles (lôs ăn`jələs, lŏs, ăn`jəlēz'), city (1990 pop. 3,485,398), seat of Los Angeles co., S Calif.; inc. 1850. Counter Terrorist Unit, topped the list with 19 per cent votes in its favour.
"Lost" bagged the second spot with 17 per cent votes, followed by "Friends" at 10 per cent, reports The Telegraph.
"Heroes" came in fourth with 9 per cent votes and wrapping up the top five was "The Wire", on seven per cent.
Darren Bignell, Communications Manager of the website, said: "We're a nation of comfort lovers and the thought of curling curling, winter sport, similar in principle to bowls and quoits (see horseshoe pitching), played on an ice court by teams of four. Each player hurls a squat, circular stone—weighing 38 lb (17. up on the sofa with our favourite programmes is a very tempting one.
"Although crime doesn't pay, as our list reveals, it most certainly pulls in the viewers, and shows like 24 have clearly found the right mix of suspense, drama and action to keep us coming back for more."
The list of Most Addictive TV series:
1. 24 - 19 per cent
2. Lost - 17 per cent
3. Friends - 10 per cent
4. Heroes - 9 per cent
5. The Wire - 7 per cent
6. Dr Who - 6 per cent
7. CSI CSI Crime Scene Investigator
CSI CompuServe, Inc.
CSI Commodity Systems, Inc.
CSI Commodity Systems Inc. (Boca Raton, FL)
CSI Crime Scene Investigation (CBS TV show)
CSI Christian Schools International - 5 per cent
8. Prison Break - 4 per cent
9. The Sopranos - 3 per cent
10. Sex and the City - 2 per cent (ANI)
Copyright 2009 Asian News International The Asian News International (ANI) agency provides multimedia news to China and 50 bureaus in India. It covers virtually all of South Asia since its foundation and presently claims, on its official website, to be the leading South Asia-wide news agency. (ANI) - All Rights Reserved.
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company