Tube heaters.A four-page brochure describes a range of 19 unitized low-intensity radiant tube heaters ranging in capacity from 40,000 to 250,000 btu/hr. The brochure highlights various features and includes detailed charts, drawings and illustrations of radiant tube heaters. Among features highlighted are the heater's pull-through system and self-contained draft inducer inducer /in·duc·er/ (in-dldbomacs´er) a molecule that causes a cell or organism to accelerate synthesis of an enzyme or sequence of enzymes in response to a developmental signal.
n. for increased radiant efficiency and safety; the rugged, one-piece cast iron burner system and spark ignition system ignition system
In a gasoline engine, the means used for producing an electric spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture in the cylinders to produce the motive force. The ignition system consists of a storage battery recharged by a generator, an induction coil, a device to with 100% gas shutoff shut·off
1. A device that shuts something off.
2. A stoppage; a cessation. safety control; the large diameter, heat treated calorized radiant emitter tube system and numerous other features such as monitoring lights for on-line diagnosis and simple, easy maintenance. The brochure then provides various detailed charts on mounting heights, minimum clearances to combustibles and various specifications and dimensions of all 19 models. Factory pre-assembled for easy, low cost installation, the units can be adapted for either vented or unvented applications and are especially suited for low mounting heights, according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. the literature. Units are available in natural or propane propane, CH3CH2CH3, colorless, gaseous alkane. It is readily liquefied by compression and cooling. It melts at −189.9°C; and boils at −42.2°C;. gas.
Space-Ray Infrared Gas Heaters
Circle 97 on card