Trouvay & Cauvin opens new unit.
The main objective of the newly created offshore oil and gas division, says Arnaud Humbert, T&C's general manager -- Offshore Projects, is to cater to the specific market of offshore industry and to make the T&C group one of the major offshore stockist stock·ist
n. Chiefly British
A commercial retailer or wholesaler that stocks merchandise.
Commerce Brit a dealer who stocks a particular product
Noun and project package specialist all over the world. Using all the synergies of company's head office in Dubai and the Middle East / Asian branches, and supported by the expertise of the group in the field of oil and gas onshore developments, the offshore oil and gas division will cover the strategic key segments like subsea Subsea is a general term frequently used to refer to equipment, technology, and methods employed to explore, drill, and develop oil and gas fields that exist below the ocean floors. This may be in "shallow" or "deepwater". developments, conventional offshore developments, FPSO FPSO Floating Production Storage and Off-loading (shipping & oil industry)
FPSO Foster Parent Society of Ontario
FPSO Fleet Publication Supply Office and drilling. According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. Humbert, T&C's FPSO business is also gaining importance as energy companies develop fields in deeper water and more remote locations. T&C expertise, well recognised in the world of oil and gas, can today be at the service of this market, he says. T&C is one of the major stockists and project package specialist for the distribution of steel pipes and tubes, valves, instrumentation equipment and related components used in fluid and gas transmission all over the world. The company has capitalised a significant project experience gained over the last 27 years of its existence in the region. Today, the increasing complexity of FPSO projects requires the implementation of state-of-the-art expertise in supplying the right equipment package, at the right place, at the right time, and responding to the high standard offshore specifications. The group's oil and gas references and its recognised expertise are strategic assets to respond to these requirements. "With a staff who understands the regulatory, logistical and environmental issues of the locations where we work and can quickly solve problems, by developing closer and sustainable relationships with major offshore players (E&P companies, contractors), and by being compliant with the main certification quality systems (ISO (1) See ISO speed.
(2) (International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland, www.iso.ch) An organization that sets international standards, founded in 1946. The U.S. member body is ANSI. 9001, OHSAS OHSAS Occupational Health and Safety Management System
OHSAS Occupational Health & Safety Assessment Series
OHSAS Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (UK) 18001, ISO 14001), T&C will be able to provide a full spectrum of FPSO components, and to be a new reference on this market," says Humbert. Humbert, who brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to the company, has more than 11 years of experience in oil and gas industry. A mechanical engineer graduate with an executive MBA MBA
Master of Business Administration
Noun 1. MBA - a master's degree in business
Master in Business, Master in Business Administration from the HEC School of Management
- For other schools named Hautes Études Commerciales, see Hautes Études Commerciales.
A region of western Africa between the Sahara Desert and the Gulf of Guinea. It was largely controlled by colonial powers until the 20th century.
West African adj. & n. . After involved in horizontal drilling projects for four years in harsh onshore environments, he joined Saipem (subsidiary of Eni group) where he was in charge of offshore installation projects. During a span of seven years, he had the opportunity to hold various managerial positions and to lead various offshore execution EPCI EPCI Etablissement Public de Coopération Intercommunale (France)
EPCI Enhanced Proliferation Control Initiative
EPCI Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Installation
EPCI Electronic Payment Certification Institute projects or proposals related to FPSO, Shallow Water or Deep Sea developments, in Middle East, South-East Asia or West Africa. "Joining T&C team is for me the unique and challenging opportunity of setting-up and running a dedicated Offshore oil and gas division, within an innovative and reputable group," quips Humbert.
Copyright 2008 www.tradearabia.com
Copyright 2009 Al Hilal Publishing & Marketing Group
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Oil & Gas News|
|Date:||Aug 2, 2009|
|Previous Article:||Maersk's LNG and FPSO units combine.|
|Next Article:||Sabic profit plummets 76pc on economic ills.|