Top 25 iPad apps for interior design students.
1. Home Interior Ideas HD : Sort ideas for home interior design by room in the house. A great way to customise your ideas, and watch your vision come to life. Cost: $1.99
2. Interior 2011 - Sweet Home (HD) : Look at different ideas for different rooms. Also includes a look at restaurants and cafes, as well as pool ideas. Cost. $0.99
3. Dream home HD: Try out different plans for different rooms. Good way to try out new ideas, and learn more about the elements of interior design. Cost: $4.99
4. Houzz : You can use this for a great idea for home design. Try out different design elements, and create a design idea book. Cost: Free
5. iHome HD (free): You can look at different pictures and ideas, and find inspiration. Cost: Free, with more for the full version
6. Remodelista : Perfect for the interior design student who is learning about remodeling. You can plan projects, and consider ways to refresh any space. Cost: $2.99
7. AutoCAD WS: Helpful AutoCAD app that can provide you the ability to design and draw, and try your own designs. Cost: Free
8. Phaidon Design Classics: Take a look at design classics. It's not just about interior design; this app contains a number of other products. Excellent examples of good design. Cost: $19.99
Colour and Sketchbook Apps
You can make use of these iPad apps to help you sort out colour and learn how to complement different items. You can also use different apps for sketching.
9. Color Wheel: An application that allows you to experiment with different colour schemes. Cost: $0.99
10. Peppermint peppermint: see mint.
Strongly aromatic perennial herb (Mentha piperita, mint family), source of a widely used flavouring. Native to Europe and Asia, it has been naturalized in North America. , NCS (Network Call Signaling) CableLabs version of MGCP. See MGCP/MEGACO.
NCS - Network Computing System: Apollo's RPC system used by DEC and Hewlett-Packard.The protocol has been adopted by OSF. Color: Find out which colours go great together. Adjust shades, and get ideas of what colour themes you might want to incorporate. Cost: $3.99
11. Quill quill: see pen. : This vector drawing See vector graphics. iPad app can help you quickly put your ideas down, giving them life. Cost: $0.99
12. Freeform : Great for capturing ideas quickly and easily and for experimenting with colour. Cost: $9.99
13. Adobe Ideas : This acts as a sketchpad Sketchpad - A program that allowed users to draw on a screen with a light pen. It supported constraints (e.g. drawing a constrained ellipse produced a circle). It also had some computer aided design features (e.g. computing loads on beams). that can help with your designs and can capture ideas quickly and easily. Cost: $5.99
14. SktechBook Pro for iPad: Easily capture your design ideas no matter where you are. A great app for making sure that you are ready - no matter when inspiration strikes you. Cost: $4.99
15. Brushes : A painting app that helps you experiment with colour, as well as with drawing and placing objects. Cost. $7.99
16. PhotoPad : You can use this iPad app to edit photos. Change the look of a photo for design ideas. Cost: Free
17. Penultimate : Great sketching app that can give you "graph paper" if you want it. Perfect for sketching new ideas and deciding how best to use space. Cost: $1.99
Organisation, Scheduling and Note-Taking
Organise your schedule and keep track of assignments. Take notes, and clips of interesting design concepts that you see.
18. OmniFocus for iPad: This iPad app is expensive, but for some interior design students, it might be worth the money. It provides comprehensive task management. You can include schedules, projects and other important categories. Cost: $39.99
19. MindNode : A mind mapping tool for the iPad. You can organise your thoughts quickly and easily, and use this as a way to map out your processes. Cost: $5.99
20. Dropbox : An app for integrating your images and notes. Helps to make sure that what is saved on your iPad is accessible on your desktop, and vice versa VICE VERSA. On the contrary; on opposite sides. . Cost: Free
21. Evernote : The ultimate note taking iPad app. Save clippings of designs from the Internet, jot down Verb 1. jot down - write briefly or hurriedly; write a short note of
write - communicate or express by writing; "Please write to me every week" your thoughts, add notes, and generally organise everything. Cost: Free
22. Simplenote : If you want the basics for your note taking, this is the app for you. Easy and efficient, you can synchronise with other devices, and keep lists and jot ideas, as well as take notes in class. Cost: Free
23. Things : Scheduling, assignments and more can all be taken care of in this iPad app. Cost: $19.99
24. Task Cards: A simple and visual stimulating way to manage your tasks. Helps you get started with your task management, and helps you stay organised. Cost: $2.99
25. Week Calendar : This app helps you quickly and easily view your week. An overall view of your schedule that can be adapted for classes and assignments, as well as project stages. Cost: $1.99
2012 ITP ITP - Intent to Package Business Publishing Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company