Today on InvestorCanada.com... Reason for Buying Stocks Now.
TORONTO -- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And to California California (kăl'ĭfôr`nyə), most populous state in the United States, located in the Far West; bordered by Oregon (N), Nevada and, across the Colorado River, Arizona (E), Mexico (S), and the Pacific Ocean (W). money manager Ken Fisher Ken Fisher can refer to:
How can this decimated stock market be so beautiful, you ask? According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. Fisher, who also writes the "Portfolio Strategy" column in Forbes magazine, "As a general rule in life, you want to be greedy greed·y
adj. greed·i·er, greed·i·est
1. Excessively desirous of acquiring or possessing, especially wishing to possess more than what one needs or deserves.
2. when other people are fearful and fearful when other people are greedy. Right now people are fearful, which is a good time to be greedy, and that's beautiful."
On today's edition of http://www.investorcanada.com/, we'll find out the rationale for buying into a market that everyone else seems to be dumping out of.
Also on today's edition.....Rumours about the death of venture capital investment have been greatly exaggerated. According to the Canadian Venture Capital Confidence Survey, investment still exists, albeit more cautiously. Michael Badham, Partner at Deloitte & Touche talks about the most recent VC survey, and which companies are now likely to get investor cash.
InvestorCanada.com offers daily, independent in-depth interviews with financial newsmakers and leading business thinkers to provide investors with the perspective they need to make informed financial decisions. Interviews can be heard on real audio format, with complete transcripts available. Sign up for the free subscription service that offers 8 daily market updates, and a daily newsletter.
CONTACT: Donna Guzik, Host, http://www.investorcanada.com/, (416) 863-5782, email@example.com