This 2008 Fast Casual Restaurants in the United States Report is Available Now.
DUBLIN, Ireland -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/700321/fast_casual_restau) has announced the addition of the "Fast Casual Restaurants in the United States 2008" report to their offering.
The fast casual restaurant segment remains positioned as the growth leader within the restaurant industry, with positive momentum in spite of the current macro-economic climate. This report provides the reader with statistics and insights about the fast casual category that can help a market player do the following:
- Position restaurant brands to withstand oncoming competition from within the segment as brands grow from regional to national players
- Understand how income, race & ethnicity, and age of fast casual users help keep the fast casual restaurant segment at the head of foodservice growth
- Identify segment strengths and learn why players should play to those strengths
- Learn why Chipotle is performing at the top of the class, and what can be learned from its success when planning for the future
- Assess the relevance of snacking trends to segment growth-and see who's innovating
- Understand who is innovating by daypart, and how they are doing it
- Obtain a thorough assessment of which consumer decision criteria can make or break a fast causal restaurant
Key Topics Covered:
-Scope and Themes
-Innovation and Innovators
-Advertising and Promotion
-Usage of Fast Casual Restaurants
- Greenfield Online
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) is a Denver, Colorado-based chain of Fresh Mex restaurants specializing in San Francisco burritos and tacos. Founded by Steve Ells in 1993, the restaurant is known for its chunky guacamole and large burritos. Inc.
- Panera Bread Company
- Boston Market Corporation
- Buffalo Wild Wings Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar (also commonly referred to as B-Dubs) is a sports bar and restaurant franchise in the United States that is best-known for its buffalo wings. Inc.
- Zaxby's Franchising, Inc.
- Fazoli's Restaurants, Inc.
- The Taco Cabana
- El Pollo Loco El Pollo Loco is a fast-food restaurant chain and Mexican grilled chicken franchise. "El Pollo Loco" is Spanish for "The Crazy Chicken".
Juan Francisco Ochoa started the restaurant in Guasave, Mexico, in 1975. Holdings, Inc.
- Cosi Inc.
- Qdoba Restaurant Corporation
- Bruegger's Enterprises Inc.
- ABP 1. (networking) ABP - Alternating bit protocol.
2. ABP - Microsoft Address Book Provider. Corporation
- Atlanta Bread Company Atlanta Bread Company is a bakery/café that was originally established in 1993 from an Atlanta suburb of Sandy Springs, Georgia. In 1995, the company began franchising and expanding across the country. As of late 2003, over 160 locations in 24 states have opened up. International, Inc.
- Rubio's Restaurants Inc.
- McAlister's Corporation
- Moe's Southwest Grill Moe's Southwest Grill is an American chain of "fast casual" Fresh Mex restaurants originally franchised by Raving Brands in the style of Tex-Mex or Fresh Mex. The restaurant is characterized by warm colors, music from the 1950s to the 1980s, freshly prepared food, and menu items , LLC
- McDonald's U.S.A.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
A research agency of the U.S. Department of Labor; it compiles statistics on hours of work, average hourly earnings, employment and unemployment, consumer prices and many other variables.
- National Restaurant Association (NRA NRA
(National Rifle Association of America) organization that encourages sharpshooting and use of firearms for hunting. [Am. Pop. Culture: NCE, 1895]
See : Hunting )
- Jamba Juice Company
- Smoothie King Franchises Inc.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Burger King Corporation
- Wendy's International Inc
- Taco Bell Corp.
- Whole Foods Market Inc
- U.S. Bureau of the Census Noun 1. Bureau of the Census - the bureau of the Commerce Department responsible for taking the census; provides demographic information and analyses about the population of the United States
- ESPN, Inc.
- CBS Corporation
- Sun Capital Partners, Inc.
- Food and Drug Administration
- KFC Corporation
- FMR Corp.
- Starbucks Corporation
- Denny's Corporation
- Waffle House
- International Franchise Association (IFA Immunofluorescent assay (IFA)
A blood test sometimes used to confirm ELISA results instead of using the Western blotting. In an IFA test, HIV antigen is mixed with a fluorescent compound and then with a sample of the patient's blood. )
- International Food Service Executives Association (IFSEA)
- International Hotel and Restaurants Association (IH&RA)
- National Council of Chain Restaurants (NCCR)
- International Foodservice Manufacturers Association (IFMA)
- International Foodservice Distributors Association (IFDA)
- Food Distributors International
- National Retail Federation (NRF)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/700321/fast_casual_restau.