This 2008 Fast Casual Restaurants in the United States Report is Available Now.
The fast casual restaurant segment remains positioned as the growth leader within the restaurant industry, with positive momentum in spite of the current macro-economic climate. This report provides the reader with statistics and insights about the fast casual category that can help a market player do the following:
- Position restaurant brands to withstand oncoming competition from within the segment as brands grow from regional to national players
- Understand how income, race & ethnicity, and age of fast casual users help keep the fast casual restaurant segment at the head of foodservice growth
- Identify segment strengths and learn why players should play to those strengths
- Learn why Chipotle is performing at the top of the class, and what can be learned from its success when planning for the future
- Assess the relevance of snacking trends to segment growth-and see who's innovating
- Understand who is innovating by daypart, and how they are doing it
- Obtain a thorough assessment of which consumer decision criteria can make or break a fast causal restaurant
Key Topics Covered:
-Scope and Themes
-Innovation and Innovators
-Advertising and Promotion
-Usage of Fast Casual Restaurants
- Greenfield Online
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc.
- Panera Bread Company
- Boston Market Corporation
- Buffalo Wild Wings Inc.
- Zaxby's Franchising, Inc.
- Fazoli's Restaurants, Inc.
- The Taco Cabana
- El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc.
- Cosi Inc.
- Qdoba Restaurant Corporation
- Bruegger's Enterprises Inc.
- ABP Corporation
- Atlanta Bread Company International, Inc.
- Rubio's Restaurants Inc.
- McAlister's Corporation
- Moe's Southwest Grill, LLC
- McDonald's U.S.A.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- National Restaurant Association (NRA)
- Jamba Juice Company
- Smoothie King Franchises Inc.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Burger King Corporation
- Wendy's International Inc
- Taco Bell Corp.
- Whole Foods Market Inc
- U.S. Bureau of the Census
- ESPN, Inc.
- CBS Corporation
- Sun Capital Partners, Inc.
- Food and Drug Administration
- KFC Corporation
- FMR Corp.
- Starbucks Corporation
- Denny's Corporation
- Waffle House
- International Franchise Association (IFA)
- International Food Service Executives Association (IFSEA)
- International Hotel and Restaurants Association (IH&RA)
- National Council of Chain Restaurants (NCCR)
- International Foodservice Manufacturers Association (IFMA)
- International Foodservice Distributors Association (IFDA)
- Food Distributors International
- National Retail Federation (NRF)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/700321/fast_casual_restau.