The success of Coverall Cleaning Concepts' Walter Turner.
When Coverall cov·er·all
A loose-fitting one-piece work garment worn to protect clothes. Often used in the plural.
Noun 1. coverall - a loose-fitting protective garment that is worn over other clothing Cleaning Concepts was founded in 1985 the company had one goal in mind ~ to revolutionize rev·o·lu·tion·ize
tr.v. rev·o·lu·tion·ized, rev·o·lu·tion·iz·ing, rev·o·lu·tion·iz·es
1. To bring about a radical change in: Television has revolutionized news coverage.
2. the commercial cleaning industry. By recruiting those individuals who desire to take control of their own professional future and financial independence, this vision has become a reality, offering people around the world the opportunity to achieve entrepreneurial success.
One such individual is Coverall Cleaning Concepts' Franchise Owner, Walter Turner. Having owned his Coverall franchise since 1990, Walter believes that Coverall Cleaning Concepts gives you the opportunity to be in business for yourself, not by yourself. "Coverall Cleaning Concepts helped me get started by supplying accounts. They made a commitment to me, and they have kept that commitment for years. The result has been growth and consistent business success. I'm very proud of what I have accomplished."
Prior to purchasing a Coverall Cleaning Concepts franchise, Waiter tried commercial cleaning on his own. He realized that in order to gain a strong, successful business in this industry, purchasing a Coverall Franchise was the best approach. Due to Coverall's image as a devoted supporter of their Franchise Owners and as a leader for increasing entrepreneurship among minorities, Walter recognized that Coverall was the prevailing choice for becoming a strong competitor in this industry.
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida Fort Lauderdale, known as the "Venice of America" due to its expansive and intricate canal system, is a city in Broward County, Florida, United States. The city's population is described as metropolitan, where diverse culture is commonplace. According to 2006 U.S. , Coverall Cleaning Concepts is one of the world's leading commercial cleaning franchise companies with over 7,500 Franchise Owners worldwide servicing over 37,000 customers. Coverall Cleaning Concepts prides itself on its aspiration aspiration /as·pi·ra·tion/ (as?pi-ra´shun)
1. the drawing of a foreign substance, such as the gastric contents, into the respiratory tract during inhalation.
2. to be a dominant organization in the mission to increase diversification Diversification
A risk management technique that mixes a wide variety of investments within a portfolio. It is designed to minimize the impact of any one security on overall portfolio performance.
Diversification is possibly the greatest way to reduce the risk. . Over 67% of the company's 7,500+ Franchise Owners are of ethnic minority decent, and 31% of Coverall's total Franchise Owners are female.
With Coverall Cleaning Concepts, each Franchise Owner forms an interactive relationship with their Regional Support Center, which focuses on support in the areas of research, development, marketing and administration. This support is reinforced by the individualized in·di·vid·u·al·ize
tr.v. in·di·vid·u·al·ized, in·di·vid·u·al·iz·ing, in·di·vid·u·al·iz·es
1. To give individuality to.
2. To consider or treat individually; particularize.
3. customer service that is provided by the Franchise Owner. An owner-operated service provides the personal responsiveness that customers can count on. This one-on-one interaction, combined with Coverall's unparalleled corporate image and reputation, forms an unbeatable combination. This teamwork (product, software, tool) Teamwork - A SASD tool from Sterling Software, formerly CADRE Technologies, which supports the Shlaer/Mellor Object-Oriented method and the Yourdon-DeMarco, Hatley-Pirbhai, Constantine and Buhr notations. approach has proven to be successful.
In using this teamwork model, Coverall Cleaning Concepts Franchise Owners are better able to assist their customers by gaining the training and expertise that is necessary in this market. As indicated by Walter, one of the main reasons for his heightened success with his janitorial franchise has been his focus on good customer relations. In partnering with Coverall to ensure that his customer accounts are serviced with the utmost quality and precision, Walter is able to surpass the expectations of his customers. Because of his devotion Devotion may refer to:
intr.v. thrived or throve , thrived or thriv·en , thriv·ing, thrives
1. To make steady progress; prosper.
2. addition to the Coverall Team.
Like Walter, the Coverall Cleaning Concepts Team includes many flourishing flour·ish
v. flour·ished, flour·ish·ing, flour·ish·es
1. To grow well or luxuriantly; thrive: The crops flourished in the rich soil.
2. minority entrepreneurs. To confirm Coverall Cleaning Concepts' commitment to increasing the establishment and success of minority business owners, Coverall was recently voted as a Finalist in the 2004 Diversity Works Awards by the South Florida Business Journal. Coverall has also been featured as a top franchise in such minority publications as Black Enterprise Magazine.
Coverall has more than 90 Regional Support Centers worldwide, including offices in Australia, Asia, Canada, South America South America, fourth largest continent (1991 est. pop. 299,150,000), c.6,880,000 sq mi (17,819,000 sq km), the southern of the two continents of the Western Hemisphere. , and the Caribbean, with plans for further expansion. Franchise Owners are provided with training, equipment, billing and collection services, a quality control program and an initial customer base. For more information on Coverall Cleaning Concepts' Franchise opportunities, log onto www.coverall.com.