The Wisconsin Lawn Guide.The Wisconsin Lawn Guide
Cool Springs Press
101 Forrest Crossing Blvd., Suite 100, Franklin, TN 37064
9781591864257, $12.95 www.coolspringspress.net
Lawns are deemed an essential element for any home landscaping design. The types of grass that flourish best in Wisconsin's horticultural hor·ti·cul·ture
1. The science or art of cultivating fruits, vegetables, flowers, or ornamental plants.
2. The cultivation of a garden. zone, varied soil conditions, and climate are superbly presented in depth and detail by horticulturist, gardener, and lawn specialist Melinda Myers in "The Wisconsin Lawn Guide", a 159-page compendium com·pen·di·um
n. pl. com·pen·di·ums or com·pen·di·a
1. A short, complete summary; an abstract.
2. A list or collection of various items. of information, advice, commentary, and resources. Featuring the best grass varieties to be employed in a Wisconsin environment, "The Wisconsin Lawn Guide" also features a maintenance schedule for a well kept lawn, detailed and illustrated explanations of methods for planning new lawns, renovating existing lawns, dealing with commonly encountered lawn problems ranging from weeds 1. weeds - Refers to development projects or algorithms that have no possible relevance or practical application. Comes from "off in the weeds". Used in phrases like "lexical analysis for microcode is serious weeds."
2. and diseases to insect pests, the role of fertilizers, watering, and mowing mow 1
1. The place in a barn where hay, grain, or other feed is stored.
2. A stack of hay or other feed stored in a barn. . Enthusiastically recommended for personal, professional, agricultural school, and community library collections in the Badger badger, name for several related members of the weasel family. Most badgers are large, nocturnal, burrowing animals, with broad, heavy bodies, long snouts, large, sharp claws, and long, grizzled fur. State, "The Wisconsin Lawn Guide" should be considered a 'must read' for anyone charged with the responsibility of lawn care for a Wisconsin property bet it urban, suburban, or rural.