The Report 'India Refining Industry Report to 2012' Provides Detailed Information on All the Refinery Assets in India.DUBLIN, Ireland -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c93985) has announced the addition of India Refining refining, any of various processes for separating impurities from crude or semifinished materials. It includes the finer processes of metallurgy, the fractional distillation of petroleum into its commercial products, and the purifying of cane, beet, and maple sugar Industry Report To 2012: Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Refineries to their offering.
India Refining Industry Report To 2012: Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Refineries is a comprehensive report on India's refining industry. The report provides asset details with in-depth coverage of crude distillation distillation, process used to separate the substances composing a mixture. It involves a change of state, as of liquid to gas, and subsequent condensation. The process was probably first used in the production of intoxicating beverages. capacity and other major unit capacities of all the refineries in the country. Planned refineries and major unit expansions announced by the companies or the Indian government have also been included in this report. This report also gives detailed information on four leading refining companies along with highlights of the latest deals and developments in the refining industry in India.
- Updated information relating to relating to relate prep → concernant
relating to relate prep → bezüglich +gen, mit Bezug auf +acc the refinery industry in India
- Provides information on all the active and planned refineries in India
- Detailed information on all the refinery assets in India, which includes operator names and historical and forecasted crude distillation, coking, fluid catalytic cat·a·lyt·ic
Of, involving, or acting as a catalyst: "Deregulation's catalytic power . . . is still reshaping the banking, communications, and transportation industries" Ellyn E. and hydrocracking hy·dro·crack·ing
A process by which the hydrocarbon molecules of petroleum are broken into simpler molecules, as of gasoline or kerosene, by the addition of hydrogen under high pressure and in the presence of a catalyst. capacities between 2000 and 2012
- Detailed business description, strategic analysis and financial information of the major refining companies in India
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs from related deals and latest developments.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the refining industry in India
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in India's refining industry
- Assess your competitor's refining operations in India
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects in India's refining industry
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events of the major refining companies in India from related latest deals and developments
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the major refining companies in India.
3 India Refining Industry
4 Indian Oil Corporation Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL) was formed in 1964 through the merger of Indian Oil Company Ltd. (Estd. 1959) and Indian Refineries Ltd. (Estd. 1958). IOCL is India's largest oil company and the largest PSU company in terms of revenue.
5 Reliance Industries Limited
6 Bharat Petroleum Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is one of India's largest PSU companies. As the name suggests its interests are in Petroleum sector. It is involved in the refining and retailing of petroleum products. Corporation Limited
7 Hindustan Petroleum Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is India's second largest oil company and one of the largest PSU companies in terms of revenue. As the name suggests its interests are in Petroleum sector. It is involved in the refining and retailing of petroleum products. Corporation Limited
8 India Refining Industry, Deals Landscape
9 India Refining Industry, Recent Developments
List of Tables and Figures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c93985
Source: Global Markets Direct