The New Hermetics.
The New Hermetics
Jason Augustus Newcomb
368 Congress Street, 4th floor
Boston, MA 02210
1578633052 $19.95 1-800-423-7087
Hermetic hermetic /her·met·ic/ (her-met´ik) impervious to air.
her·met·ic or her·met·i·cal
Completely sealed, especially against the escape or entry of air. Philosophy was an ancient Egyptian form of wisdom that taught the novel concept that it was the mind that shaped reality. This concept was expanded to include the Rosicrucian brotherhood's ten levels of fruition fru·i·tion
1. Realization of something desired or worked for; accomplishment: labor finally coming to fruition.
2. Enjoyment derived from use or possession.
3. , combined with modern mind-expanding techniques such as visualization in The New Hermetics: 21st Century Magick mag·ick
An action or effort undertaken because of a personal need to effect change, especially as associated with Wicca or Wiccan beliefs.
[Variant of magic. For Illumination And Power by writer and artist Jason Newcomb. Highly recommended to the attention of students wanting to develop the power of their minds and undergo initiation into the mysteries of consciousness, The New Hermetics is a welcome and impressively presented contribution to Metaphysical met·a·phys·i·cal
1. Of or relating to metaphysics.
2. Based on speculative or abstract reasoning.
3. Highly abstract or theoretical; abstruse.
a. Immaterial; incorporeal. Studies reference collections and self-directed reading lists.