The Market For Pet Health Care In Israel Increased Between 2000-2005, Growing At An Average Annual Rate Of 6.1%.DUBLIN Dublin, city, Republic of Ireland
Dublin, Irish Baile Átha Cliath, county borough (1991 pop. 915,516), Leinster, capital of the Republic of Ireland, on Dublin Bay at the mouth of the Liffey River. , Ireland -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c46800) has announced the addition of "Pet Health Care in Israel to 2010" to their offering.
This databook is a detailed information resource covering all the key data points on Pet Health Care in Israel. It includes comprehensive value volume segmentation and market share data. The databook supplies actual data to 2005 and full forecasts to 2010.
Scope of this title:
* Contains information on 5 categories: External parasite parasite, plant or animal that at some stage of its existence obtains its nourishment from another living organism called the host. Parasites may or may not harm the host, but they never benefit it. treatments, Grooming Combining, consolidating and segregating network traffic using devices such as digital cross-connects, add/drop multiplexers and SONET switches. Grooming is a telephone term that typically refers to managing high-capacity lines between central offices, carriers, ISPs and very large products, Pet supplements, Worming Worming is the process of treating dogs and other domestic animals for intestinal parasites, such as roundworm and tapeworm. treatments, Other pet healthcare.
* Provides market value, volume, expenditure and consumption data by market, segment and subsegment.
* Includes company and brand share data by category, as well as distribution channel data.
* Contains market value segmentation by demographic and socioeconomic so·ci·o·ec·o·nom·ic
Of or involving both social and economic factors.
of or involving economic and social factors
Adj. 1. group.
Highlights of this title:
* The market for Pet Health Care in Israel increased between 2000-2005, growing at an average annual rate of 6.1%.
* The leading company in the market in 2005 was Bayer AG Bayer AG
German chemical and pharmaceutical company. Founded in 1863 by Friedrich Bayer (1825–1880), it now operates plants in more than 30 countries. Bayer has originated scores of pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and synthetic materials; it was the first developer and .
Reasons to order your copy:
* Discover the major quantitative trends affecting the Pet Health Care markets.
* Understand consumers consumption and expenditure patterns.
* Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting.
* Israel pet health care
* Israel external parasite treatments
* Israel grooming products
* Israel pet supplements
* Israel worming treatments
* Israel other pet health care
* Israel socioeconomic profile
* Israel macroeconomic mac·ro·ec·o·nom·ics
n. (used with a sing. verb)
The study of the overall aspects and workings of a national economy, such as income, output, and the interrelationship among diverse economic sectors. profile
* Research methodology
* Bayer AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c46800