The MS Technology Collaborative.The new MS Technology Collaborative col·lab·o·rate
intr.v. col·lab·o·rat·ed, col·lab·o·rat·ing, col·lab·o·rates
1. To work together, especially in a joint intellectual effort.
2. wants to raise awareness of how technology can help people with MS live well. The collaborative plans to
* Explore how people with MS currently use computers, cell phones, Blackberries, chat rooms, blogs, MySpace The most popular social networking site on the Web, especially for teenagers and people under 30. Founded in 2003 by Tom Anderson and Chris DeWolfe, MySpace was acquired by Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation via its $500 million purchase of parent company Intermix in 2005. , and other Web communities;
* Identify techniques and applications that can solve individual problems;
* Increase everyone's awareness of available solutions;
* Develop new solutions to fill in the gaps.
Access for all
The MS Technology Collaborative is a unique initiative by the National MS Society, Microsoft (Microsoft Corporation, Redmond, WA, www.microsoft.com) The most successful and influential software company. Microsoft's software and Intel's hardware pioneered the PC and revolutionized the computer industry. , and Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals (formerly Berlex), a division of Bayer Schering Pharma AG Bayer Schering Pharma AG (FWB: SCH, NYSE: SHR) is a research-centered pharmaceutical company that was formed by the merger of Schering with Bayer on December 29 2006. The company was originally founded in 1851 by Ernst Schering (1824-1889). .
The three partners are creating a future where technology can be used by anyone living with MS to help them move their lives forward. From cell phones to the Web, technology provides access to the world. The collaborative wants to make it seamless to connect. Visit myms myway MyWay may refer to one of the following: