The Goldstein Group.
* Sleepy's leased 3,000 s/f in a retail center at 700 Morris Turnpike, Millburn, N.J. Nell Goldstein, Cofounder and executive vice president of The Goldstein Group, represented the landlord in this transaction.
* Verizon leased space at Forest Avenue Shopping Center, Paramus, N.J. and at Denville Commons, Route 10, Denville, N.J. Curtis Nassau and Florian Suserman represented Sobov Associates and Denville Commons Associates, the landlords on both properties.
* Sherwin-Williams leased 5,000 s/f in a free-standing building at 35 Route 46 in Washington Township, N.J. Wayne King and Chuck Lanyard represented both the landlord, Somerset Partners, and the tenant.
* Radio Shack leased 2,400 s/f at 924 Bergen Avenue in the Journal Square area of Jersey City, N.J. Neil Goldstein represented the tenant in this transaction.
* GNC, an industry leader in the dietary supplement business, leased space at Raritan Village Shopping Center, a Stop & Shop anchored center on Rt 31 in Raritan Township, N.J. Neil Goldstein represented the tenant in this transaction.
* Century 21 Real Estate leased 3,000 s/f at Point View Shopping Center, 187 Berdan Avenue, Wayne, N.J. Donald Goldstein, vice president, represented both the tenant and the landlord.
* Cartridge World leased space at 2956 Franklin Crossing Shopping Center at 840 Franklin Road. Florian Suserman represented the tenant at this Stop & Shop-anchored center which is owned by First Real Estate Investment Trust.
* Childworks leased 3,000 s/f of space at Powder Mill Plaza East, Route 10, Parsippany, N.J. Curtis Nassau and Florian Suserman represented the landlord Holly Gardens, Inc. in this transaction.
* WinePro leased 3,120 s/f at a retail center at 11 Ridge Road, Lyndhurst, N.J. Curtis Nassau and Florian Suserman represented the landlord.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||New Jersey|
|Publication:||Real Estate Weekly|
|Date:||Oct 10, 2007|
|Previous Article:||Adams & Co. Real Estate.|