The Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Division.
* Studies performed by industry subject matter experts for the identified Department of Defense (DoD) areas of need.
* Sponsorship of national symposia, seminars and workshops.
* Meetings with DoD civilian and military leaders.
The C4ISR Division products include:
* Architecture Review Platform Independent Study for Ground Moving Target Indicator Command and Control.
* Joint C4ISR Interoperability and Integration Study.
* Analyzing Military Bandwidth Requirements Through 2010.
* The Theater Missile Defense Family of Systems Interoperability Program.
* The Report on Outsourcing DoD Information Assurance Support to Private Industry.
* Symposium Sponsor for Y2K Technical Conference.
* Defense Security Service Industrial Relations.
* U.S. Imagery and Geo-spatial Service to support Dominant Maneuver and Precision Engagement.
* Precision Target Geo-location from Airborne Platforms--Workshop III.
* Air Force UAV Common Architecture Study.
* Air Force C4ISR Gap Analysis and Future Capabilities Study.
* Navy SSGN C4ISR Requirements Study Validation.
* Army Homeland Security Support Study.
The C4ISR Division is comprised of the following committees: Army, Navy, Air Force, Defense Agency, Coast Guard, Homeland Security, and modeling and simulation. Studies and symposia are managed by one of these committees with the advice and consultation from a sponsoring DoD activity. The division holds an awards dinner where it recognizes division members who have been instrumental in the conduct of truly successful efforts. The Dr. Eugene Fubini (known as the "Father of C3I") Award is given to a division member from industry for outstanding contributions to study efforts. The Chairman's Award is given to recognize individual division members who have made contributions to the mutual benefit of NDIA and the division.
Dr. Steven Kimmel
Alion Science and Technology
Point of Contact
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Aug 1, 2003|
|Previous Article:||Association for Enterprise Integration.|
|Next Article:||National Correlation Working Group.|