The Acupressure Atlas.The Acupressure acupressure
Alternative-medicine practice in which pressure is applied to points on the body aligned along 12 main meridians (pathways), usually for a short time, to improve the flow of vital force (qi). Atlas
Bernard C. Kolster MD and Astrid Waskowiak, MD
Healing Arts Press
c/o Inner Traditions
One Park Street, Rochester, VT 05767
9781594772078, $24.95 www.healingartspress.com
An oversized o·ver·size
1. A size that is larger than usual.
2. An oversize article or object.
adj. o·ver·size also o·ver·sized
Larger in size than usual or necessary. format to this title might prove a shelving shelv·ing
1. Shelves considered as a group.
2. Material for shelves.
3. An incline; a slope.
1. material for shelves
2. challenge to some collections but compensates by making for a great display item in THE ACUPRESSURE ATLAS, pairing step-by-step color photos of technique with anatomy pointers and therapy keys. From massage points to healing pressure potentials, THE ACUPRESSURE ATLAS offers far more insights on home how-to basic health care than most titles and an emphasis on visuals which makes for infallible in·fal·li·ble
1. Incapable of erring: an infallible guide; an infallible source of information.