Telelogic ships new version of CM Synergy software.
Worldwide Computer Products News-13 November 2001-Telelogic ships new version of CM Synergy The enhanced result of two or more people, groups or organizations working together. In other words, one and one equals three! It comes from the Greek "synergia," which means joint work and cooperative action. software (C)1995-2001 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD LTD 1 Laron-type dwarfism 2 Leukotriene D 3 Long-term depression, see there 4. Long-term disability http://www.m2.com
Swedish-based Telelogic has made available version 6.2 of CM Synergy, its automated au·to·mate
v. au·to·mat·ed, au·to·mat·ing, au·to·mates
1. To convert to automatic operation: automate a factory.
2. change and configuration management system.
CM Synergy, which was acquired by Telelogic last year from Continuus Software, is designed to be used by companies to manage software changes and their logical dependencies throughout the software development lifecycle. The latest version aims to offer feature enhancements that improve the user experience and support remote teams and developers.
According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. Telelogic CM Synergy's performance has now improved by up to 70% and for instance the time needed to perform common operations, such as opening and closing of large directories and checking large numbers of objects in or out, has been significantly reduced. Other enhancements include new reporting capabilities and increased security.
CM Synergy 6.2 runs on HP-UX HP's version of Unix that runs on its 9000 family. It is based on SVID and incorporates features from BSD Unix along with several HP innovations.
(operating system) HP-UX - The version of Unix running on Hewlett-Packard workstations. , Solaris and Windows NT/98/2000 platforms. Pricing details were not disclosed.
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))