Table 74: Full-time law enforcement employees by population group, percent male and female, 2009.
* Nationwide, 61.0 percent of full-time civilian law enforcement employees were females.
* Of the city population groups, cities with populations of 10,000 to 24,999 inhabitants
- :This article is about the video game. For Inhabitants of housing, see Residency
The game is based loosely on the concepts from SameGame. employed the highest percentage (92.2) of full-time male officers.
* Cities with populations of 1 million and over employed the highest percentage (18.2) of full-time female officers.
* Among the Nation's civilian law enforcement employees, cities with populations of 100,000 to 249,999 inhabitants had the highest percentage (74.1) of females.
* Metropolitan county agencies had the highest percentage (45.0) of full-time male civilian law enforcement employees.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Uniform Crime Reports: Crime in the United States|
|Date:||Jan 1, 2009|
|Previous Article:||Table 74: Full-time law enforcement employees, by population group, percent male and female, 2009.|
|Next Article:||Table 75: Full-time civilian law enforcement employees, by population group, percent of total, 2009.|