Table 74: Full-time law enforcement employees by population group, percent male and female, 2009.* Nationwide in 2009, 88.3 percent of full-time law enforcement officers were males.
* Nationwide, 61.0 percent of full-time civilian law enforcement employees were females.
* Of the city population groups, cities with populations of 10,000 to 24,999 inhabitants
The game is based loosely on the concepts from SameGame. employed the highest percentage (92.2) of full-time male officers.
* Cities with populations of 1 million and over employed the highest percentage (18.2) of full-time female officers.
* Among the Nation's civilian law enforcement employees, cities with populations of 100,000 to 249,999 inhabitants had the highest percentage (74.1) of females.
* Metropolitan county agencies had the highest percentage (45.0) of full-time male civilian law enforcement employees.