TOP 10 AND NO. 29.Byline: Anthony Buccino
1. Chicago: MJ to star in Spike's next joint: He Got The Most Game.
2. Utah: Malone: First to lead in points and elbows in the same week.
3. Seattle: Despite loss to Spurs, Pacific title still in hand.
4. Lakers: Gagged on chance at Pacific title with home loss to Suns.
5. Miami: Heat fizzles Samuel Beckett used the word "fizzles" to describe eight short prose pieces: For to end yet again, Still, He is barehead, Horn came always, Afar a Bird, I gave up before birth, Closed place, and Old earth. in loss to future first-round foe New York New York, state, United States
New York, Middle Atlantic state of the United States. It is bordered by Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and the Atlantic Ocean (E), New Jersey and Pennsylvania (S), Lakes Erie and Ontario and the Canadian province of .
6. San Antonio San Antonio (săn ăntō`nēō, əntōn`), city (1990 pop. 935,933), seat of Bexar co., S central Tex., at the source of the San Antonio River; inc. 1837. : The Dominator's 28 and 17 lower boom on Sonics.
7. Indiana: Bird, Miller and Mullin; how's that for a game of horse?
8. Atlanta: Win over Hornets sets the stage for first-round clash.
9. Charlotte: 99-87 loss to Hawks is third straight against first-round opponent.
10. Phoenix: The small just got smaller with loss of Manning.
29. Denver: Mission accomplished.
TECHNICAL FOUL technical foul
A foul, especially in basketball, that is called on a player, coach, or team for unsportsmanlike conduct or infringement of a rule and does not usually involve physical contact with an opponent during play.
The 34-year-old was suspended for one game after his elbow connected with the back of David Robinson's head, sending him to the floor unconscious, in Utah's 98-88 win over the San Antonio Spurs The San Antonio Spurs are an American professional basketball team based in San Antonio, Texas. They play in the National Basketball Association (NBA), and are the current NBA Champions after defeating the Cleveland Cavaliers in the 2007 NBA Finals. on Wednesday. The Mailman, who missed Friday's game with the Clippers, also delivered an elbow to rookie Tim Duncan's back later in that contest. Robinson, who was taken to a Salt Lake City hospital and kept overnight for observation, is expected to be out at least a few games as he recovers from a concussion. On Tuesday, Malone knocked Golden State's Donyell Marshall Donyell Lamar Marshall (born May 18, 1973 in Reading, Pennsylvania U.S.) is an American professional basketball player currently with the NBA's Cleveland Cavaliers. His great uncle is Hall-of-Fame American football player Lenny Moore. out for the season with a broken rib when his knee accidentally landed in Marshall's mid-section.
The 6-foot-5 guard averaged 25 points, five rebounds and five assists in back-to-back wins over the Toronto Raptors and a one-point loss to the Indiana Pacers. Allen converted 25 of 46 shots from the floor (53 percent) in the three contests. In Wednesday's 114-105 win over the Raptors, Allen scored 28 points, on 9-of-12 shooting, grabbed six rebounds and dished dished
2. Slanting toward one another at the bottom. Used of a pair of wheels.
Adj. 1. dished - shaped like a dish or pan
concave - curving inward out five assists. The 22-year-old will make his acting debut in Spike Lee's next movie ``He Got Game.'' Allen plays a high school basketball phenom and will co-star alongside Denzel Washington, who plays Allen's father.
L.A. AT PLAY
Monday vs. Minnesota, 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday vs. Golden State, 7:30 p.m.
Thursday at Portland, 7:00 p.m.
Saturday vs. Sacramento, 8 p.m.
Monday at San Antonio, 10 a.m.
Tuesday at Dallas, 5:30 p.m.
Friday vs. Dallas, 7:30 p.m.
Sunday vs. Utah, 12:30 p.m.