THROGMORTON TRUST PLC - Net Asset Value(s).NET ASSET VALUE
THE THROGMORTON TRUST PLC
The unaudited net asset values for The Throgmorton Trust PLC at close of business 17 May 2012 were:
1. Investments have been valued on a bid price basis.
2. Following the final conversion of 6,916,989 Subscription Shares into Ordinary Shares on 8 November 2011, the Company's issued share capital now comprises 73,130,326 Ordinary Shares and 7,400,000 Treasury Shares.
3. Revenue items included in net asset value, with dividends payable Dividends payable
The declared dividend dollar amount that a company is obligated to pay. deducted de·duct
v. de·duct·ed, de·duct·ing, de·ducts
1. To take away (a quantity) from another; subtract.
2. To derive by deduction; deduce.
v.intr. on the ex-dividend date.