Symrise Inc. (Cosmetics Division).HEADQUARTERS:
10 Gordon Drive Totowa NJ 07512
FOUNDED: 2003 through the merger of Haarmann & Reimer (H&R) and Dragoco.
Dr. Klaus Stanzl, President Cosmetics Division
Dr. William Johncock, Vice President Cosmetics, BU UV Protection & Functionals
Dr. Joachim Roding, Vice President Cosmetics, BU Actives & Botanicals
Symrise is offering cosmetic ingredients, flavors, fragrances and aroma chemicals.
Symrise is a global leader in the market of specialty cosmetics ingredients, focusing on high-value sunscreens, active ingredients and plant extracts.
Inspired by nature and optimized by cutting-edge technology, Symrise's products represent an harmonious symbiosis between nature and science.
Symrise focuses on the research of products of the next generation. A market-oriented development of innovative solutions is our basis for a proactive and customer-oriented sales approach and service.
Our strength in different areas of activity are reflected by our Business Units Actives, UV-Protection, Botanicals and Functionals.
Symrise's activities in the development of new products are supported by a Scientific Advisory Board, consisting of leading international dermatologists and scientists.
TECHNOLOGIES, PATENTS, NEW PRODUCTS:
* Symdiol[TM] 68 (patent pending)
* TCM (1) (Trellis-Coded Modulation/Viterbi Decoding) A technique that adds forward error correction to a modulation scheme by adding an additional bit to each baud. TCM is used with QAM modulation, for example. Extrapone[R] range (selection of popular plant extracts traditionally used in Chinese medicine, providing multiple benefits for cosmetic formulations)
* Cremogen[TM] AlphaPulp (new hair care complex improving suppleness and smoothness of hair and returns hair to its natural health, leaving it radiant and shiny)
* Dracorin[TM] GOC GOC Government Of Canada
GOC General Optical Council (United Kingdom)
GOC General Officer Commanding
GOC Greek Orthodox Church
GOC Gay Outdoor Club (Scotland)
GOC Government of Colombia (PEG-free emulsifier emulsifier /emul·si·fi·er/ (e-mul´si-fi?er) an agent used to produce an emulsion.
An agent used to make an emulsion of a fixed oil. for O/W O/W Otherwise
O/W Of Which
O/W One Way
O/W Order Wire emulsions, based on vegetable raw materials, allows cold/cold, hot/cold and hot/hot emulsification) INCI INCI,
n.pr See International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients. : Glyceryl glyceryl /glyc·er·yl/ (-il) the mono-, di-, or trivalent radical formed by the removal of hydrogen from one, two, or three of the hydroxy groups of glycerol. Oleate oleate /ole·ate/ (o´le-at)
1. a salt, ester, or anion of oleic acid.
2. a solution of a substance in oleic acid; used as an ointment.
1. Citrate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
* Emulsiphos[TM] (Non-ethoxylated phosphate emulsifier for modern, light O/W skin and sun care emulsions, based on vegetable raw materials). INCI: Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides.
Cosmetics & Toiletries, especially sun, skin and hair care
* Neo Heliopan[R] UV-Filters
* Active Ingredients:
Anti-Aging: Drago-Beta-Glucan[TM], Hydrolite-5[TM], Symdiol[TM] 68,
Hair Care: Dragoderm[TM], Crinipan[TM] AD
Cooling Products: Frescolat[R]
* Emollients Emollients
Petroleum or lanolin-based skin lubricants.
Mentioned in: Ichthyosis and Emulsifiers (Functional Products)
* Plant extracts
Marketing and Technical Product Expertise
Customer Oriented R&D Support
Symrise GmbH & Co. KG
Bleichenbrucke 10 20354 Hamburg
Symrise Pte. Ltd.
No. 190 Pandan Pandan can refer to:
Symrise Aromas e Fragrancias Ltd.
Rua Alexandre de Gusmao 568 Socorro
CEP CEP congenital erythropoietic porphyria.
congenital erythropoietic porphyria 04760-020 Sao Paulo, SP
NEW FOR 2005:
New Anti-Aging Ingredients
New Cooling Ingredient
New Hair Care Ingredient