Swiss Delice unveils premium range.
Following an announcement in May of their intention to target the UK premium confectionery confectionery, delicacies or sweetmeats that have sugar as a principal ingredient, combined with coloring matter and flavoring and often with fruit or nuts. In the United States it is usually called candy, in Great Britain, sweets or boiled sweets. and biscuit market, young international bran, Swiss Delice, launched its up-market range of chocolates and biscuits in September.
The range will comprise of four variants of the 'Supreme' block chocolate range, their extensive premium chocolate bars and a selection of indulgent in·dul·gent
Showing, characterized by, or given to indulgence; lenient.
in·dulgent·ly adv. biscuits. All these have been carefully chosen from Swiss Delice's selection of over 100 products and will offer the UK consumer something totally different to help achieve stand-out on shelf and generate trial.
The biscuit range will include: Brasilia, a meringue based biscuit with a hazelnut filling. Truffino Chocolat Lait and Truffino Chocolat Noir noir
1. Of or relating to the film noir genre.
2. Of or relating to a genre of crime literature featuring tough, cynical characters and bleak settings.
3. Suggestive of danger or violence. , a chocolate wafer with hazelnut filling with either milk or dark chocolate and Chocarre, a milk chocolate wafer with praline filling. All are made to the original Swiss recipes using only the finest ingredients.
Focusing on its 'Supreme' range of premium 100g blocks, Swiss Delice is also looking to gain a foothold in the UK confectionery market with its selection of four premium bars: Merveille de Lait, an extra smooth milk chocolate, Bouquet d'Orange, an extra fine dark chocolate with a fruity touch of orange, Harmonie Cafe & Cacao cacao (kəkä`ō, –kā`–), tropical tree (Theobroma cacao) of the family Sterculiaceae (sterculia family), native to South America, where it was first domesticated and was highly prized by the Aztecs. . extra fine milk chocolate with coffee and crispy crisp·y
adj. crisp·i·er, crisp·i·est
1. Firm but easily broken or crumbled; crisp.
2. Having small curls, waves, or ripples. cocoa nibs, and finally, Reve de Coco, a fine white chocolate white chocolate
Cocoa butter combined with milk and a sweetener, often flavored with vanilla.
Noun 1. white chocolate with refreshing coconut rasps.
The Swiss Delice range is now available in the UK and has also recently negotiated the exclusive title of 'Official Chocolate to London Fashion Week' with a sponsorship deal with the British Fashion Council for the autumn 2003 and spring 2004 shows.
Contact Swiss Delice Ltd on tel: 01803 212401; or visit: www.swissdelice.ch