Sweet salvation.Struggling to explain God's ways to your Sunday school Sunday school, institution for instruction in religion and morals, usually conducted in churches as part of the church organization but sometimes maintained by other religious or philanthropic bodies.
In England during the 18th cent. class? Nothing says "atonement atonement, the reconciliation, or "at-one-ment," of sinful humanity with God. In Judaism both the Bible and rabbinical thought reflect the belief that God's chosen people must be pure to remain in communion with God. " like sugar tinted tint
1. A shade of a color, especially a pale or delicate variation.
2. A gradation of a color made by adding white to it to lessen its saturation.
3. A slight coloration; a tinge.
4. with Red Dye No. 3. The Salvation Candy Tube, produced by the company Bible Candy, helps the scriptural medicine go down. Kids use squeeze bottles of colored sugars to fill the tubes, designing their own sweet salvation. "Each Salvation Color is a different yummy flavor," says the Web site. The "green growth" of Jesse's shoot has the flavor of little green apples. "Jesus' blood" is sweet as cherries. And "heaven" tastes exactly like it sounds--cool lemonade on a hot, hot day. Leftovers? How about sprinkles for sanctified sanc·ti·fy
tr.v. sanc·ti·fied, sanc·ti·fy·ing, sanc·ti·fies
1. To set apart for sacred use; consecrate.
2. To make holy; purify.
3. cupcakes? (The tubes are available in English and Spanish to meet the spiritual needs of a varied demographic.)