Superior Industries idler.Superior Industries has introduced a new idler design engineered for maximum performance, longer wear life and easy adaptability a·dapt·a·ble
Capable of adapting or of being adapted.
a·dapta·bil to cost-efficient use of replacement rolls.
* Available for CEMA CEMA Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association
CEMA Chef d'Etat-Major des Armees
CEMA Consumer Electronics Manufacturers Association
CEMA Canadian Egg Marketing Agency
CEMA Council for the Encouragement of Music and the Arts B, C, D and E models.
* Features a slotted shaft design for greater roll replacement flexibility and a seal design for increased bearing protection.
* The seal is made of glass-filled polypropylene polypropylene (pŏl'ēprō`pəlēn), plastic noted for its light weight, being less dense than water; it is a polymer of propylene. It resists moisture, oils, and solvents. material and designed for increased durability.
* Design has eliminated idler pinch points for longer wear life and consistent reliability.
* Has flared flare
v. flared, flar·ing, flares
1. To flame up with a bright, wavering light.
2. To burst into intense, sudden flame.
a. end stands for added strength, especially in applications with large material lumps or where material feed is sideways vs. straight on.
Visit www.superior-ind.com for more information.