Superior Industries idler.
* Available for CEMA B, C, D and E models.
* Features a slotted shaft design for greater roll replacement flexibility and a seal design for increased bearing protection.
* The seal is made of glass-filled polypropylene material and designed for increased durability.
* Design has eliminated idler pinch points for longer wear life and consistent reliability.
* Has flared end stands for added strength, especially in applications with large material lumps or where material feed is sideways vs. straight on.
Visit www.superior-ind.com for more information.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||idler design engineered|
|Publication:||Construction & Demolition Recycling|
|Article Type:||Brief article|
|Date:||May 1, 2006|
|Previous Article:||Atlas Copco handheld hydraulic breakers.|
|Next Article:||Terex Pegson 428 trackpactor impact crusher.|
|The right roll for wrinkle-free web processing.|
|"Our Man" in Kabul. (Insider Report).|
|No grease means no go.|
|How to fix ugly rolls.|
|A plate full of PM.|