Super junior uranium company, Bayswater Uranium, is well positioned in emerging uranium boom.
Fueled by increasing demand and supply shortages, uranium uranium (yrā`nēəm), radioactive metallic chemical element; symbol U; at. no. 92; at. wt. 238.0289; m.p. 1,132°C;; b.p. 3,818°C;; sp. gr. 19. stocks are emerging as one of the most exciting and lucrative investment opportunities in today's market. In the last few years, the Years, The
the seven decades of Eleanor Pargiter’s life. [Br. Lit.: Benét, 1109]
See : Time price of uranium has "quietly" exploded ex·plode
v. ex·plod·ed, ex·plod·ing, ex·plodes
1. To release mechanical, chemical, or nuclear energy by the sudden production of gases in a confined space: , rising from under US$10 at the beginning of this decade to near US$60 today. Leading analysts are forecasting uranium prices will continue climbing, reaching over US$100 per pound during this current super uranium bull market.
One Canadian Canadian (kənā`dēən), river, 906 mi (1,458 km) long, rising in NE New Mexico. and flowing E across N Texas and central Oklahoma into the Arkansas River in E Oklahoma. junior worth watching is Bayswater Uranium, a uranium exploration company with large, diverse holdings in Canada's most important uranium regions: the Athabasca Basin The Athabasca Basin is a region of Northern Saskatchewan and Alberta Canada that is best known as the world's leading source of uranium. It currently supplies about 30% of the world's uranium.
The basin is located just to the south of Lake Athabasca. of Saskatchewan, the Central Mineral Belt of Labrador and the Thelon Basin spanning portions of Nunavut and the Northwest Territories Northwest Territories, territory (2001 pop. 37,360), 532,643 sq mi (1,379,028 sq km), NW Canada. The Northwest Territories lie W of Nunavut, N of lat. 60°N, and E of Yukon. . In addition, Bayswater has applied for up to 2 million acres of prospective uranium ground in Niger, the world's fourth largest uranium producing country (Canada is number one).
Bayswater is unique among its peers, as it's the only Canadian junior to have major holdings--of at least 1 million acres--in each of Canada's most significant uranium regions.
In the Thelon Basin, the company is exploring almost 3.7 million acres, which represents approximately 1/3 of the available land for exploration in the basin. In the world's premier uranium region, the Athabasca Basin, Bayswater has approximately 1.5 million acres covering major fault structures, important geological ge·ol·o·gy
n. pl. ge·ol·o·gies
1. The scientific study of the origin, history, and structure of the earth.
2. The structure of a specific region of the earth's crust.
3. A book on geology. features for hosting high-grade uranium deposits. In Labrador's Central Mineral Belt, Bayswater has just over 1 million acres in the heart of Canada's new hot spot for uranium. In both the Thelon Basin and the Central Mineral Belt, Bayswater is the largest landholder.
In addition to its outstanding property portfolio, Bayswater has a highly regarded exploration management team with a track record of significant uranium discoveries. Major uranium discoveries that members of the team have participated in include the high-grade Cigar Lake deposit in the Athabasca Basin and Australia's giant Jabiluka deposit. The Cigar Lake and Jabiluka deposits are among the largest unconformity un·con·for·mi·ty
n. pl. un·con·for·mi·ties
1. Lack of conformity; nonconformity.
2. Geology A surface between successive strata representing a missing interval in the geologic record of time, and produced uranium deposits ever discovered.
With a large 2007 exploration budget in excess of $20 million, Bayswater provides investors with excellent exposure to uranium discoveries and the current uranium boom--which is just starting to heat up.
To learn more about Bayswater Resources and uranium investing, www.bayswateruranium.com or call 604-687-2153.
BAYSWATER URANIUM CORP. * TSX-V: BAY