Stereo. (Division News, Photography Tips & More!).
Stereo Mary Ann Rhoda, FPSA, Editor 2511 East Funston, Wichita, KS 67211-4629 (316) 682-7794, E-mail: MRhoda3826@aol.com
Mary Ann Rhoda, FPSA FPSA Free Prostate-Specific Antigen
FPSA Florida Public Service Association
FPSA Florida Pool and Spa Association , Chairman of the Stereo Division, presented two Service Awards at the Stereo Division dinner at the San Diego San Diego (săn dēā`gō), city (1990 pop. 1,110,549), seat of San Diego co., S Calif., on San Diego Bay; inc. 1850. San Diego includes the unincorporated communities of La Jolla and Spring Valley. Coronado is across the bay. PSA (Professional Services Automation) An information system designed to organize, track and manage all opportunities, work, resources, costs, revenues and invoices to improve the productivity and efficiency of the workforce. Conference. The Service Award is given for outstanding long time service to the division.
Recipient Lee Pratt, APSA APSA American Political Science Association
APSA Airline Pilots' Security Alliance
APSA American Pediatric Surgical Association
APSA Asia and Pacific Seed Association
APSA Asian Pacific Student Association
APSA Australian Peak Shippers Association , has served as Chairman of the division, 1st V. Chairman (Programs). He is currently serving as Director of Honors & Awards, Chairman of the Sequence Exhibition, handling all of the requirements of an exhibition, arranges the winners in a show, making title slides and recording accompanying scripts. Lee serves as Director of SD Information Center and Membership Slide. For many years Lee has driven to the PSA Conferences transporting all, or most, of the required equipment for the programs to be shown.
The other recipient was Pauline Sweezey, Hon. PSA, FPSA, who served as Chairman of the division. She continues to present many programs and judges many competitions and PSA Exhibitions. She assisted her late husband, Howard, when he served as Secretary and Chairman of the Stereo Division. Pauline maintained the Dimensions 3 mailing list An automated e-mail system on the Internet, which is maintained by subject matter. There are thousands of such lists that reach millions of individuals and businesses. New users generally subscribe by sending an e-mail with the word "subscribe" in it and subsequently receive all new , stuffed envelopes and mailed it for many years. This is a partial list of both recipients. They have donated and served in many ways through the years with few knowing their contribution.
Stereogram stereogram - A two-dimensional image which, when viewed correctly appears three-dimensional. E.g. SIRDS or SIRTS.
The Stereogram, newsletter of the Ohio Stereo Photographic Society (George Themelis, Editor) has interesting and informative articles. "The Creation of Stereo Slide Shows" by Lawrence Haines, "The Magic of View-Master Revisited," "Hugo DeWijs VM Viewer," "Stereo Sound Recordings On Location" "Trick & Creative Stereo Photography" and "Stereo Photography Tutorial Quiz," to name a few. For more information on how you can receive these, and other interesting articles, contact George Themelis, 10243 Echo Hill Dr., Brecksville, OH 44141 or DrT3D@att.net.
SD ESD's E-mail
Check the Stereo Division Exhibition list for Phyllis Rander's e-mail address See Internet address.
e-mail address - electronic mail address . Phyllis is the SD Exhibition Standards Director.
Why RBT RBT Requirements Based Testing
RBT Ring Back Tone
RBT Random Breath Testing
RBT Rainbow Trout (fish species)
RBT Rabat-Malta (postal locality, Malta)
RBT Risk Based Testing X-5?
In a recent issue of the Stereo Window, newsletter of the Detroit Stereographic ster·e·og·ra·phy
1. The art or technique of depicting solid bodies on a plane surface.
2. Photography that involves the use of stereoscopic equipment. Society, Dennis Green Dennis "Denny" Green (b. February 17, 1949 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania) is a former American football head coach. During his professional career, Green coached the Minnesota Vikings and Arizona Cardinals. (editor) tells us what he feels are the pros and cons pros and cons
the advantages and disadvantages of a situation [Latin pro for + con(tra) against] of the RBT X-5. You may reach him at master3D@home.com.
Records or Pictures?
A newly wedded young man teasing an elderly maiden aunt asked her why she had never married. "Your question is easily answered," she replied. "I was not as easily pleased as your wife was!" Some photographers are satisfied when making a recognizable likeness of anything within reach of their lens. Others are not so easily pleased. They strive to use photography as a medium for pictorial expression.
A record stereo photograph states the facts about the subject without any regard for its pictorial content. This type of stereo photography may be indispensable in many fields of activity.
A stereo picture has a reason for being, often called a message. If the picture is made so that its message is conveyed to the viewer, it is a good picture. Every good stereo picture should have three essential qualities:
1. Interest (or impact) for the viewer. You can achieve this when the subject is of popular interest, when it is presented in a different way, when a significant bit of action is caught, when it tells a story, when it expresses a mood, when it makes a pleasing pattern, or when it presents the commonplace from an uncommon viewpoint.
2. Composition is the selection and arrangement of subject matter so that the combination of lines and graduations of light and dark form a harmonious pattern.
3. Good technical quality means correct exposure, good tones and sharpness. This also applies to correct mounting. If you apply all of these points to your photography, your stereo pictures will begin to show your thoughts and become alive and different to others.