Spintek Gaming Technologies Announces Appointment of Stan Banks as Vice President of Marketing.Business Editors
LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 6, 2000
Spintek(R) Gaming Technologies Inc. (OTCBB OTCBB
See OTC Bulletin Board (OTCBB). :SPTK SPTK Self Paced Training Kit ) today announced the appointment of Stan Banks to the position of vice president of marketing.
The addition of the well-known executive to Spintek's management team is designed to fully implement marketing strategies for the company's gaming and non-gaming product line.
"Spintek was aware that our marketing efforts needed professional guidance in order to be more effective," said Gary L. Coulter, chief executive officer and chairman of Spintek's board of directors. "Mr. Banks has the experience and knowledge in the field to achieve our goals. He is one of the best-known people in the gaming industry on both the casino and manufacturing sides. His addition to our team will have a fundamental impact on our market presence."
Banks comes to Spintek with more than 15 years of gaming industry experience. He began his career as director of slot operations at the Sands Hotel The Sands Hotel was a legendary Las Vegas, Nevada hotel/casino that operated from December 15, 1952 to June 30, 1996. It was the seventh resort that opened on the Las Vegas Strip. It was designed by architect Wayne McAllister. and Casino in 1985. After a short tenure with the Mirage, Banks became director of slot operations at the Las Vegas Hilton The Las Vegas Hilton is a hotel, casino, and convention center in Las Vegas, Nevada. It is a joint venture between Colony Capital, which owns 60 percent, and New York City-based REIT Whitehall Street Real Estate Funds, which owns the remaining 40 percent. in 1990. In 1994, he went over to the manufacturing side of gaming, joining Casino Data Systems as director of gaming operations.
A year later, he joined Mikohn Gaming Mikohn Gaming manufactures slot machines with a skill element in their bonus round. Some of the slot machine games produced by Mikohn gaming include:
"I'm excited about the opportunity to work with one of the most dynamic gaming manufacturing companies," commented Banks. "We've already put into motion a new advertising campaign and a new Web site. In the next few months, Spintek will build upon these efforts to make itself known as the leading technology innovator in the industry."
Spintek Gaming Technologies Inc. is a Nevada corporation A Nevada Corporation is a corporation chartered under the laws of the U.S. state of Nevada.
Nevada, like the state of Delaware (See Delaware corporation), is well known as a corporate haven. based in Las Vegas Las Vegas (läs vā`gəs), city (1990 pop. 258,295), seat of Clark co., S Nev.; inc. 1911. It is the largest city in Nevada and the center of one of the fastest-growing urban areas in the United States. whose focus is the development, acquisition and marketing of diversified technology, including unique gaming industry products. Spintek offers a new standard of operational coin control with AccuSystem, which brings a new level of gaming device security and management information to the casino industry. For the most current information on Spintek, visit the company's Web site at http://www.spintekgaming.com.
This news release may be deemed to contain forward-looking statements forward-looking statement
A projected financial statement based on management expectations. A forward-looking statement involves risks with regard to the accuracy of assumptions underlying the projections. with respect to the financial condition, results of operations and projections of SPTK and its subsidiaries that involve risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, competition from other gaming equipment suppliers, licensing and other regulatory risks. Further, information on potential factors that could affect the financial conditions and results of operations of SPTK and its subsidiaries are included in the filings of SPTK with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including but not limited to SPTK's Form 10-KSB for the fiscal year ended June 30, 1999.