Soliphant M--easy overspill protection.Endress+Hauser's brand new Soliphant M level limit switch for fine-grained or powdery pow·der·y
1. Composed of or similar to powder.
2. Dusted or covered with or as if with powder.
3. Easily made into powder; friable.
Adj. 1. solids offers outstanding performance, even in hazardous areas (ATEX ATEX ATmosphere EXplosibles (French: Explosive Atmospheres)
ATEX Anti-Terrorism Exercise
ATEX ATM Tributary Extension (Tellabs) and SIL See safety integrity level.
1. SIL - "SIL - A Simulation Language", N. Houbak, LNCS 426, Springer 1990.
2. SIL - SNOBOL Implementation Language. Intermediate language forming a virtual machine for the implementation of portable interpreters. 2 certified). Available as a compact, extension tube or cable version, Soliphant M provides reliable level measurement from 145mm to 20m in solids applications from cement, mortar and dye powders to powdered milk, sugar and animal feed.
Operating using the vibrating vibrating,
v using quivering hand motions made across the client's body for therapeutic purposes. fork principle with no mechanically moving parts Moving parts are the components of a device that undergo continuous or frequent motion, most commonly rotation. "Parts" only include the mechanical components which does not include fuel, or any other gas or liquid. , Soliphant M is virtually maintenance-free. It is insensitive to external vibrations and build-up build·up also build-up
1. The act or process of amassing or increasing: a military buildup; a buildup of tension during the strike.
2. , offering a long service life. However, Soliphant M's real bonus is the integrated self-checking function. This allows the user to monitor the whole system, even down to the fork assembly, without having to climb to the top of the silo! Not only does this reduce the time spent on manual checking, but also minimises the potential for accidents at work--all without the need to install fieldbus systems! The self-check also eliminates environmental concerns as at the push of a button on the bottom of the silo, overspills such as blowing dust into the atmosphere can be easily prevented. Soliphant M is perfect for a variety of applications. It can even be used to detect solids levels underwater--the probe recognises the difference between liquid and solid and only switches if covered by sand or sludge--ideal for the water industry. And, with its short fork version (100mm), Soliphant M can fit into processes where space is limited.
Contact Endress+Hauser Ltd on tel: 0161 286 5000 or visit www.uk.endress.com