Social Security brochure available.
A new client brochure focusing on Social Security benefits has been added to the AICPA AICPA
See American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Consumer Guide series.
Planning for the Future: Your Social Security Benefits (product no. 890518) is an eight-panel brochure aimed at clients planning to retire or devising a retirement plan for future financial security.
Using a question-and-answer format, the brochure explains how Social Security works and addresses issues such as whether benefits are taxable, how earnings affect benefits and eligibility for Medicare.
Space is provided for firms to imprint im·print
tr.v. im·print·ed, im·print·ing, im·prints
1. To produce (a mark or pattern) on a surface by pressure.
2. To produce a mark on (a surface) by pressure.
3. their names on the back panel.
In addition, a 15- to 20-minute speech, "What You Should Know About Your Future Social Security Benefits" (product no. 890662) is available.
Other brochures in the Consumer Guide series include
* Retirement Planning Retirement financial planning refers to a collection of systems, methods, and processes which, in their aggregate, support a family unit's (client's) desire to achieve a state of financial independence, such that the need to be gainfully employed is optional. : Achieving Financial Security (no. 890803).
* Saving for College: Easing the Financial Burden (no. 890818).
* Estate Planning Estate Planning
The overall planning of a person's wealth, including the preparation of a will and the planning of taxes after the individual's death.
Contrary to popular belief, estate planning involves much more than preparing a will, and it is not only for the : Protecting Your Family (no. 890819).
* Managing Credit: Avoiding the Debt Trap (no. 890819).
* Personal Finances: Managing Through an Economic Downturn (no. 890544).
Speeches accompanying each of these brochures also may be ordered.
Brochures can be obtained for $17 per 100 copies from the AICPA order department at (800) 334-6961 [(800) 248-0445 in New York New York, state, United States
New York, Middle Atlantic state of the United States. It is bordered by Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and the Atlantic Ocean (E), New Jersey and Pennsylvania (S), Lakes Erie and Ontario and the Canadian province of State]. Speeches are $4 each.