Silence is golden.
In the 10 years since Sims Vibration Laboratory introduced its original LimbSaver to the archery archery, sport of shooting with bow and arrow, an important military and hunting skill before the introduction of gunpowder. England's Charles II fostered archery as sport, establishing in 1673 the world's oldest continuous archery tournament, the Ancient Scorton market, the company's innovative products have become almost standard-issue for serious bowhunters. There's a simple reason for that--LimbSaver products work, greatly reducing shock, noise and vibration at the shot. That translates into increased stealth stealth
Any military technology intended to make vehicles or missiles nearly invisible to enemy radar or other electronic detection. Research in antidetection technology began soon after radar was invented. and accuracy, and who doesn't want that? In response to an explosion in the popularity of split-limb bows in recent years, Sims has developed its new Split Limb Super Quad LimbSaver, which features a universal design for both standard and wide split-limb bows. Depending on the style of bow, you simply orient o·ri·ent
1. To locate or place in a particular relation to the points of the compass.
2. To align or position with respect to a point or system of reference.
3. the Super Quads vertically or horizontally and fit the limbs into the molded grooves. Installation is a snap, requiring no adhesives or hardware, and once in place, the Super Quads won't move because the proprietary NAVCOM NAVCOM Navigation Communication
NAVCOM Navigation Competition
NAVCOM Navigator Communicator
NAVCOM Noise and Vibration Control (Noise and Vibration Control Material) rubber grips the limbs. According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. Sims' own laboratory testing, use of the Super Quads can reduce shot noise by up to 80 percent. I tested the Super Quads on both my PSE PSE
1. pale soft exudative pork.
2. portosystemic encephalopathy. X Force Dream Season (standard split limbs) and Bowtech Admiral (wide split limbs). Although I didn't have any fancy lab equipment to measure sound on the practice range in my yard, I can say audible shot noise was significantly reduced on both bows after the Super Quads were installed. In fact, I was a bit surprised at just how noticeable the reduction was, considering that neither of these top-end bows is particularly loud to begin with. A set of Super Quads will add just 2.6 ounces to the weight of your rig, and considering the $500-$800 you probably spent for your bow, I think you'll find the $19.99 Super Quads a worthwhile investment.
Contact: Sims Vibration Laboratory, Dept. PB, 50 W. Rose Nye Way, Shelton, WA 98584; 877-257-2761; www.limbsaver.com