Signiant To Speak At SNUGNE Meeting, Mar 15th.
BURLINGTON, Mass. -- Rich Vining Vining is the name of several places in the United States:
Signiant Inc., the leader in remote enterprise data management, will speak at the upcoming Storage Networking Users Group of New England New England, name applied to the region comprising six states of the NE United States—Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. The region is thought to have been so named by Capt. event Tuesday March 15th at the Microsoft Corporation (company) Microsoft Corporation - The biggest supplier of operating systems and other software for IBM PC compatibles. Software products include MS-DOS, Microsoft Windows, Windows NT, Microsoft Access, LAN Manager, MS Client, SQL Server, Open Data Base Connectivity (ODBC), MS Mail, on Jones Road in Waltham, Massachusetts One of the early centers of the Industrial Revolution in northern America, Waltham is a city in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 59,226 at the 2000 census. .
"Most companies are taking compliance mandates very seriously, and are putting programs and processes in place to help them meet this challenge," said Rich Vining, Signiant director of strategic marketing. "However, many of these corporations have not yet addressed the management of information that resides across their remote offices. This presentation is intended to be a resource for storage professionals trying to understand and implement compliance within storage best practices."
For the more than 15,000 publicly traded corporations doing business in the United States United States, officially United States of America, republic (2005 est. pop. 295,734,000), 3,539,227 sq mi (9,166,598 sq km), North America. The United States is the world's third largest country in population and the fourth largest country in area. , compliance is having a profound impact on the way information is collected, processed, stored and reported. These companies must develop, test, document and consistently execute processes that lead to full, accurate and timely disclosure of any events that materially impact the financial standing of the corporation.
Signiant Mobilize mo·bi·lize
1. To make mobile or capable of movement.
2. To restore the power of motion to a joint.
3. To release into the body, as glycogen from the liver. helps customers complete their compliance initiatives with intelligent remote data management. Mobilize does not require additional investments in hardware, staffing, redundant operations, or application licenses at remote sites and Mobilize provides a non-disruptive, scalable architecture that enables businesses to rapidly address their critical compliance and remote data management needs.
The Storage Networking Users Group of New England (SNUGNE) is dedicated to bringing together individuals who share a common interest in learning about and discussing the latest data storage and backup technologies, trends and issues. More information can be found at www.snugne.com.
About Signiant Inc.
Signiant technology helps companies gain control over remote data by providing a unified approach to remote data management. Signiant Mobilize(TM) is installed in thousands of deployments worldwide, helping leading companies slash the costs of managing remote data, and gain significant IT efficiencies in backup consolidation; centralized cen·tral·ize
v. cen·tral·ized, cen·tral·iz·ing, cen·tral·iz·es
1. To draw into or toward a center; consolidate.
2. archive; automated au·to·mate
v. au·to·mat·ed, au·to·mat·ing, au·to·mates
1. To convert to automatic operation: automate a factory.
2. distribution; and long distance disaster recovery initiatives. Signiant is headquartered in Burlington, Mass. Visit us at www.signiant.com.
Signiant and Signiant Mobilize are trademarks of Signiant Inc.
All other trademarks are the marks of their respective owners.