* A mobile document destruction system capable of processing up to 8,000 pounds per hour in a variety of particle sizes
* Can be installed on a single- or tandem-axle chassis and allows for a maximum legal payload (1) Refers to the "actual data" in a packet or file minus all headers attached for transport and minus all descriptive meta-data. In a network packet, headers are appended to the payload for transport and then discarded at their destination. capacity of up to 10,000 and 19,000 pounds
* Constructed entirely of aluminum and has undergone 10,000 hours of extreme environment and destructive testing In destructive testing, tests are carried out to the specimen’s failure. These tests are generally much easier to carry out, yield more information, and are easier to interpret than nondestructive testing.
* Includes a three-year limited warranty Limited warranty
A warranty with certain conditions and limitations on the parts covered, type of damage covered, and/or time period for which the agreement is good.
* Equipped with extreme environment, interactive PC-based controls and an ultra-high resolution LCD monitor A flat panel display that uses liquid crystals. Although laptops have used LCDs as their flat panel technology almost exclusively, LCD is also the most popular for flat panel desktop monitors. Toward the end of 2003, sales of LCD displays for desktops overtook CRTs for the first time.
Visit www.shred-tech.com, e-mail email@example.com or call 800-485-3214 for more information.