Servo control sensor.
The R-Series SSI (1) See server-side include and single-system image.
(2) (Small-Scale Integration) Less than 100 transistors on a chip. See MSI, LSI, VLSI and ULSI.
1. (electronics) SSI - small scale integration.
2. encoder position sensor A position sensor is any device that enables position measurement. It can either be an absolute position sensor or a relative one(displacement sensor). Position sensors can be either linear or angular. is said to feature faster data processing and more accurate sensing for servo control applications in the automation industry, providing customers with a high-performance sensor in a durable industrial package, according to the company. The design is based on the company's Temposonics magnetostrictive sensing technology and provides the same absolute serial encoder interface that is widely used in computer numerically controlled (CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) See numerical control.
CNC - Collaborative Networked Communication ) and motion controls in factory automation applications. The SSI output of the R-Series sensor product is said to be faster, with an optional data update rate of 250 [micro]-sec, synchronized with an external control clock, regardless of stroke, with as few as 16 [micro]-sec. between measurement data clock cycles. Proprietary synchronization technology is said to guarantee the most accurate position output.
MTS (1) See Microsoft Transaction Server.
(2) (Modular TV System) The stereo channel added to the NTSC standard, which includes the SAP audio channel for special use.
1. MTS - Message Transport System.