Servant of the Gods.Servant of the Gods
Amy Wolff Sorter
Amber Quill quill: see pen. Press
PO Box 50251, Bellevue, WA 98015
1592797709 $16.00 amberquill.com
Servant of the Gods is a historical fiction novel that brings to life the events of the Song of Deborah, the Biblical story of how Deborah and Barak led an army to defeat the Canaanites and lay claim to Israel. Written to give the reader a closer insight into the life of Deborah herself, Servant of the Gods follows her from her birthright birth·right
1. A right, possession, or privilege that is one's due by birth. See Synonyms at right.
2. A special privilege accorded a first-born. as a Canaanite priestess to her role as a female leader in a patriarchal pa·tri·ar·chal
1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of a patriarch.
2. Of or relating to a patriarchy: a patriarchal social system.
3. society. A profound tale, with gripping dialogue and a firm grounding in scripture.
Mary Cowper Mary, Countess Cowper (1685 - February 5,1724), née Mary Clathering, was an English courtier and diarist, and the wife of William Cowper, 1st Earl Cowper.
In 1706 William Cowper secretly married the beautiful 20 year old Mary, daughter of John Clavering, of Chopwell,