Seminar on 'asset management from Islamic Perspective during the global financial crisis' held in Jeddah.Abdul Aziz Abdul Aziz is the name of:
- Abdülâziz (1830–1876), Sultan of the Ottoman Empire
- Abdelaziz of Morocco (1878–1943), Sultan of Morocco
- Abdul Aziz bin Muhammad bin Saud (fl.
Seminar on 'asset management from Islamic Perspective during the global financial crisis' held in Jeddah
Cosponsored by Al-Khabeer in collaboration with the Islamic Economics Research Center & Faculty of Economics and Management
Under the patronage of H.E. Osama Bin Sadek Tayyeb, President of the King Abdul Aziz University, the Islamic Economics Research Center in collaboration with Economics and Management Faculty has recently organized a seminar with the theme "Asset management from Islamic perspective during the Global Financial Crisis."
The seminar was part of various events being organized in the University to discuss the latest developments in asset management with respect to the global financial crisis. The seminar is highlighted by the participation of keynote speakers from academic institutions and experts from financial organizations.
The speakers include Toby Birch, Managing Director of a British financial firm that offers Islamic Financial solutions to its clients; Dr. Nagaoka Shinsuke, a professor of Islamic economic studies at the center for Southeast Asian studies Southeast Asian Studies refers to research and education on the language, culture, and history of the different states and ethnic groups of Southeast Asia. External links
- Resources on Southeast Asian Studies
Main topics discussed by the participants were the strategy of assets management in the future in the context of Islamic Finance experience, the mismatch mismatch
1. in blood transfusions and transplantation immunology, an incompatibility between potential donor and recipient.
2. one or more nucleotides in one of the double strands in a nucleic acid molecule without complementary nucleotides in the same position on the other of maturity between crisis and assets and the fundamentals of assets management from an Islamic perspective.
Al-Khabeer, is a prominent fully fledged Adj. 1. fully fledged - (of a bird) having reached full development with fully grown adult plumage; ready to fly
fledged, mature - (of birds) having developed feathers or plumage; often used in combination
2. Islamic merchant banking institution that offers a full range of Shari'a compliant products and services. Al-Khabeer cosponsored this seminar and other similar ones through a cooperation agreement with the King Abdul Aziz University. The move reaffirms Al-Khabeer's continuous support to research, and symposiums that help broaden the knowledge and understanding of the basics of Islamic banking Islamic banking refers to a system of banking or banking activity that is consistent with Islamic law (Sharia) principles and guided by Islamic economics. and finance and create awareness of Sharea'a compliant financial products as part of its community social responsibility.
2009 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
2009 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.com)
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jun 23, 2009|
|Previous Article:||Abdali innovation award jury selects 16 projects out of 55 for the final phase of the award.|
|Next Article:||Aptec and Avaya offer innovative offers in IP telephony solutions.|