Samsung Rolling Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update to Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 [How to Install].
As promised, Samsung has finally released the official Android An open platform for cellphones from the Open Handset Alliance (OHA). Based on Linux, Android includes a library of Java classes for building mobile applications.
Android and GPhone 4.1.2 Jelly Bean software update, with base firmware XXMC3, for the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus with model number P6200. The tablet was first shipped with Android Honeycomb and was upgraded to Ice Cream Sandwich Ice cream sandwiches are handheld desserts consisting of a slice of ice cream (usually vanilla), with a small layer of a soft cake-like pastry (usually chocolate) on the top and bottom. software in July last year. Users can grab the update through Samsung Kies.
The XXMC3 Jelly Bean update is currently available for the Galaxy Tab users in Austria and is expected to roll out to the other regions soon. The XXMC3 Jelly Bean is an unbranded version of firmware and can be installed on any Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus.
Version: Android 4.1.2
CSC (Card Security Code) A three- or four-digit number printed on the back of credit cards for security purposes. Called "Card Verification Value" (CVV) by Visa, "Card Validation Code" (CVC) by MasterCard and "Card Identification (CID) by American Express and Discover, : P6200OXAMC3
Build date: 25 March, 2013
Galaxy Tab users, who cannot wait for the official update to reach their regions and wish to upgrade their tablets with the latest official release, may follow our step-by-step guide below.
reminds its readers that it will not be held responsible for any damage to the device. Before proceeding users are advised to ensure that their tablets meet the requirements below.
1) Install USB USB
in full Universal Serial Bus
Type of serial bus that allows peripheral devices (disks, modems, printers, digitizers, data gloves, etc.) to be easily connected to a computer. Driver for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus to connect it with the computer.
2) Enable USB Debugging (programming) debugging - The process of attempting to determine the cause of the symptoms of malfunctions in a program or other system. These symptoms may be detected during testing or use by real users. Mode on the tablet to connect it with the computer and use Android SDK (Software Developer's Kit) See developer's toolkit and Windows SDK.
SDK - Software Developers Kit (or "Software Development Kit"). with it. [Press Menu>> Settings>> Applications. From there navigate and click on Development option and ensure the USB Debugging Mode is turned on.]
3) Create back-up for all the data of the tablet. If the device is having a custom recovery such as ClockworkMod/TWRP installed, then backup the data using the same since it creates a complete image of the existing tablet set up.
4) The tablet should have above 80 per cent of charge.
5) The Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus should be factory unlocked and not locked to a particular carrier.
6) The device will no longer be a rooted version with the installation of the official firmware.
7) Android 4.1.2 XXMC3 Jelly Bean works only with Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200; installing this on any incorrect variant might brick the device. Therefore, verify the model number of the device by navigating to Settings >> About tablet.
Steps to install Android 4.1.2 XXMC3 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200
1) Download (http://www.hotfile.com/dl/201587033/0e981e2/P6200XXMC3_P6200OXAMC3_ATO ATO Australian Taxation Office
ATO Ambito Territoriale Ottimale (Italy)
ATO Alpha Tau Omega
ATO Air Traffic Organization (FAA)
ATO Arab Towns Organization
ATO Air Tasking Order
ATO Assemble To Order .zip.html) Android 4.1.2 P6200XXMC3 Jelly Bean firmware for Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus to the computer and extract the zip file (1) A file that contains one or more files that have been compressed into the ZIP format. Also called a "ZIP archive," "zipped file" or "zipped archive," the ZIP algorithm is the most popular compression method in use.
Not Just the .
2) Download (https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDQQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.xda-developers.com%2Fattachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D581913%26d%3D1304094576&ei=O9RfUbLvCcXmrAfiloDQBw&usg=AFQjCNF7sF0f2yJp0IxHp1ISlP2fzGKhtw&sig) Odin v1.85 which will help to install Jelly Bean firmware on the tablet
3) Power off the tablet and boot into Download Mode. To do so, turn on the tablet while pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power buttons together until the Samsung logo or the construction Android robot and a triangle appears on the screen. This is Download Mode
4) Open Odin on the computer
5) Plug in the USB cable to the Galaxy tablet to connect it with computer while it is in the Download Mode. If the tablet is connected successfully, one of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. This step might take some time
6) Now select these files, which are extracted from the P6200XXMC3 folder, to install on the tablet
a) Click on 'PDA' and select the file with 'CODE' in its name
b) Click on 'Tablet' and select file with 'MODEM' in its name
c) Click on 'CSC' and select file with 'CSC' in its name
d) Click on 'PIT' and select the .pit file
Ignore the last three steps in case such files are found.
7) Ensure that the Auto Reboot and F Reset Time options are selected in Odin. As for the Re-Partition, select it in case a .pit file is being used
8) Double check everything and click the 'Start' button in Odin. The installation process will begin now and would take about a few minutes to complete
9) Once the installation process is completed, the tablet will restart automatically. After the home screen is seen on the device, safely unplug the USB cable from the from the tablet to disconnect it from the computer
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6200 is now update and running on Android 4.1.2 XXMC3 Jelly Bean official firmware. Go to Settings>> About tablet to verify the software version of the device.
[Source: (http://www.teamandroid.com/2013/04/05/update-galaxy-tab-70-plus-p6200-xxmc3-android-412-jelly-bean-official-firmware/) Team Android ]