Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 Gets XXLK7 Android 2.3.6 Official Firmware [Installation].Samsung has rolled out the latest Android An open platform for cellphones from the Open Handset Alliance (OHA). Based on Linux, Android includes a library of Java classes for building mobile applications.
Android and GPhone 2.3.6 (Gingerbread) firmware update for Galaxy Ace 2 in the UK. The update XXLK7 Gingerbread is said to be more stable and bug-free than the previous firmware. Users can access the update via Samsung Kies or manual installation. To follow the latter users can check this tutorial.
XXLK7 firmware details:
* The device will lose installed custom ROM. It will be replaced by the stock official ROM
* The device will lose custom recovery
* The device will lose root
* Ensure the device has at least 80 percent battery charge
* Install USB USB
in full Universal Serial Bus
Type of serial bus that allows peripheral devices (disks, modems, printers, digitizers, data gloves, etc.) to be easily connected to a computer. drivers for the Music device in PC
* Enable USB debugging
(http://www.hotfile.com/dl/184255439/0b1b49a/I8160XXLK7_I8160BTULK7_BTU Btu: see British thermal unit. .zip.html) Android 2.3.6 I8160XXLK7 for Galaxy Ace 2
(http://www.mediafire.com/?7v7zor9d379emeg) Odin 3.07
To update Galaxy Ace 2 to I8160XXLK7 official firmware:
* Extract firmware and Odin zip files
* Switch the device off
* Put the device in Download mode (to do so, press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons until you get a green robot on the screen)
* Open Odin and connect the device to PC in the Download mode. You will get a message saying "Added"
* If the device is connected successfully, one of the ID:COM (1) (Computer Output Microfilm) Creating microfilm or microfiche from the computer. A COM machine receives print-image output from the computer either online or via tape or disk and creates a film image of each page. boxes turns yellow
* Choose the files that have to be flashed on the device
* Click on PDA and choose file CODE
* Click on Phone and choose file MODEM
* Click on CSC and choose file CSC
* Click on PIT and choose .pit
* In Odin, check the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options
* Hit the Start button. Installation will now begin
* After installation, you will see a PASS message. Now, the device will reboot by itself and you will see the Samsung logo. You can now unplug the device from PC
Your Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 should now be running Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread build XXLK7. You may verify the same by navigating to Settings > About phone.
[Source: (http://androidjinn.com/how-to-update-galaxy-ace-2-i8160-xxlk7-android-2-3-6-official-firmware.html) Android Jinn jinn
(genii) class of demon assuming animal/human form. [Arab. Myth.: Benét, 13, 521]
See : Demon ]