SMO Multimedia Retains Security Sciences International.
BELLINGHAM, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 23, 2004
SMO SMO Server Management Objects
SMO SQL Management Objects
SMO Social Media Optimization
SMO Santa Monica Municipal Airport
SMO Sabhal Mòr Ostaig (Scotland Gaelic college)
SMO Site Management Organization
SMO Service Message Object Multimedia Corp., (Pinks Sheets:SMOC SMOC Science and Mission Operations Center (NASA)
SMOC Simulation Middleware Object Classes
SMOC Small Matter of Coding
SMOC Small Man on Campus (as opposed to BMOC) ) SMO Multimedia Corporation announced today the addition of Dr. John Butterworth of Security Sciences International (SSI (1) See server-side include and single-system image.
(2) (Small-Scale Integration) Less than 100 transistors on a chip. See MSI, LSI, VLSI and ULSI.
1. (electronics) SSI - small scale integration.
2. ) to its team of consultants and advisors. SSI is renowned for its development of secure technology platforms worldwide and brings SMO and its financial partners Learn Waterhouse the expertise necessary to evaluate current technology initiatives being developed and considered for investment.
With nearly 30 years of technology and security experience, John D. Butterworth, Ph. D. registers on many international lists as the authoritative figure on security & fraud technology. With 13 published books and articles that span aircraft and satellite navigation systems to secure communications over local are networks, Dr. John D. Butterworth holds the experience and know-how that banks, insurance companies, corporations and government agencies from around the world cover. Enterprises from around the world, including Hong Kong Hong Kong (hŏng kŏng), Mandarin Xianggang, special administrative region of China, formerly a British crown colony (2005 est. pop. 6,899,000), land area 422 sq mi (1,092 sq km), adjacent to Guangdong prov. Government, Japan Airlines, Marconi, Government of Spain, Singapore National and Economic Development Boards, United Nations and World Bank, have leveraged Dr. Butterworth's expertise to solve pressing security and financial challenges. His work has been used for top-secret technology projects for the U.S. Air Force and Navy, and he pioneered the ADF (1) (Application Development Facility) An IBM programmer-oriented mainframe application generator that runs under IMS.
(2) (Automatic Document Feeder) A paper stacker that feeds one sheet of paper at a time into the unit. (Automatic Direction Finder automatic direction finder: see radio range. ), which set the standard for modern air navigation air navigation, science and technology of determining the position of an aircraft with respect to the surface of the earth and accurately maintaining a desired course (see navigation). . Simply stated, Dr Butterworth wrote the book on developing extremely robust and secure data communication networks.
"The addition of Dr. Butterworth and his team is an important to the management resources at SMO. There are many projects that SSI can evaluate and give guidance on for both SMO Multimedia's new initiatives and the SMO/LWI projects as well. While details of these projects can not be released at this time, its important for the shareholders to know that we are bringing in the proper teams to help us manage our growth and to make sound judgements on all projects as we move forward," stated CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. Robert Pratt.
To be placed on the SMO update e-mail list, please visit:
For a quote, visit: www.pinksheets.com/quote/quote.jsp?symbol=smoc
For direct SMO Multimedia inquiries, please call the company directly at 360-318-8555.
About SMO Multimedia Corp.
SMO Multimedia Corp. designs systems and software for advanced needs in the growing advertising and kiosk industry. The core project is the deployment of a network of technologically advanced E-Stations (Kiosks, and new wall mounted systems) in Shopping Centers and Airports throughout the United States. The E-Stations replace traditional directories and include advanced systems for retailers and consumers alike. SMO has designed proprietary mapping software for high traffic areas that not only pinpoint directions to a destination, but also gives estimated walking times to the store, concourse, gate, etc. Through these E-Stations consumers can find store directions, product coupons, take part in loyalty point systems, purchase gift cards, etc. The (E-Station) technology also provides a central and secure platform for security systems in the growing market. The company website is www.smomedia.com.
NOTE: Safe Harbor Safe Harbor
1. A legal provision to reduce or eliminate liability as long as good faith is demonstrated.
2. A form of shark repellent implemented by a target company acquiring a business that is so poorly regulated that the target itself is less attractive. statements under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (PSLRA) implemented several significant substantive changes affecting certain cases brought under the federal securities laws, including changes related to pleading, discovery, liability, class representation and awards fees and of 1995: This announcement may contain "forward-looking" statements. Although we believe that the statements contained in the announcement are reasonable, we can give no assurances that such statements will prove correct.