SCA: Year-End Report 1 January-31 December 2007.1 January - 31 December 2007 (Compared with the Previous Year)
STOCKHOLM, Sweden -- Regulatory News:
SCA (Nasdaq:SVCBY) (STO:SCAA) (STO:SCAB) (LSE LSE - Language Sensitive Editor :SNKB)
* The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK SEK
In currencies, this is the abbreviation for the Swedish Krona.
The currency market, also known as the Foreign Exchange market, is the largest financial market in the world, with a daily average volume of over US $1 trillion. 4.40 (4.00) per share.
* Net sales increased by SEK 4,474m and amounted to SEK 105,913m (101,439).
* Profit before tax increased by SEK 1,404m and amounted to SEK 8,237m (6,833).
* Profit for the year increased by SEK 1,694m and amounted to SEK 7,161m (5,467).
* Earnings per share increased by SEK 2.41 and amounted to SEK 10.16 (7.75).
* Operating cash flow Operating cash flow
Earnings before depreciation minus taxes. Measures the cash generated from operations, not counting capital spending or working capital requirements. increased by SEK 1,736m and amounted to SEK 4,508m (2,772).
* Revaluation Revaluation
A calculated adjustment to a country's official exchange rate relative to a chosen baseline. The baseline can be anything from wage rates to the price of gold to a foreign currency. In a fixed exchange rate regime, only a decision by a country's government (i.e. of forest assets, acquisition integration costs and action programmes increased net profit before tax by SEK 300m.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://newsroom.cision.com