Russian billionaire wants to make immortality possible by 2045.Melbourne, August 3 ( ANI ): A Russian billionaire, who has a plan to make himself and others live forever, is imploring im·plore
v. im·plored, im·plor·ing, im·plores
1. To appeal to in supplication; beseech: implored the tribunal to have mercy.
2. other magnates to fund his project.
Dmitry Itskov, a 31-year-old media mogul, implored other magnates to fund cybernetic cy·ber·net·ics
n. (used with a sing. verb)
The theoretical study of communication and control processes in biological, mechanical, and electronic systems, especially the comparison of these processes in biological and artificial systems. immortality and the artificial body - basically transferring human consciousness into a robot body.
In open letter to the Forbes richest list he wrote, "Currently you invest in business projects that will bring you yet another billion."
"You also have the ability to finance the extension of your own life up to immortality. Our civilisation has come very close to the creation of such technologies: it's not a science fiction fantasy. It is in your power to make sure that this goal will be achieved in your lifetime," News.com.au quoted him as writing.
According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. Mashable, his timetable is tight - by 2025 scientists will be able to transfer the human brain into a robotic skeleton, by 2035 an avatar brain will be created and your personality inserted within, and by 2045 humans will walk around in holographic See holographic storage. avatars that will never die.
Indeed, Wired magazine reported that the Russian wants to end the need for surgery and troubleshoot our robo-bodies instead.
According to the National Turk, Itskov has said that he has already assembled a team of scientists for the job but still needs more funds to continue the project. ( ANI )
Copyright 2012 aninews.in All rights reserved.
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company