Ruger Chemical Company: a vantage specialty chemicals business.
1515 W. Biancke Sr.
Linden, KJ 07036
Tel: 800-274-RUGHR 17843]
Ruger Chemical Company is a global full line supplier and re-packager of active and excipient ingredients, manufactured by global industry leaders. Ruger provides transparency and regulatory compliance to meet the requirements of customers in highly regulated industries.
The Ruger facility in Linden, New Jersey is a small-scale manufacturing site. Our award-winning customer service and excellent regulatory support complements our site's FDA and EPA registrations.
Ruger operates under cGMP and is DEA licensed to repack and distribute Controlled Substances. The site is also ISO 9000 registered and NACD approved.
For more than 60 years, Ruger Chemical Company has been a highly-credentialed, continuously audited operation that serves the pharmaceutical, nutritional personal care and food and flavor industries.
* More than 60 years of experience
* Thousands of satisfied customers in the highly regulated pharmaceutical, nutritional, food, flavor, cosmetic and personal care market.
* A variety of package sizes for every product
* World Class Quality Control and Regulatory7 Compliance
* The highest level of customer service.
* Food & Flavor
* Nutritional supplements
* Cosmetic and Personal Care
We have thousands of ingredients for pharmaceutical, food, nutritional, personal care and cosmetic products including, but not limited to:
* Oleo Chemicals/Esters
* Quaternary Compounds
* Vegetable Oils
* White Oils & Petrolatums
* Active Ingredients
* Functional Botanicals & Essential Oils
* Custom Blends
Full Service Distribution
Ruger Chemical offers a broad line of active and excipient ingredients in multiple package sizes graded to industry sector needs.
FDA, cGMP, cGLP, DEA, ISO, NACD
We follow the NACD's "responsible distribution and product stcwardship" codes in every phase of chemical packaging, storage handling, transportation and disposal. We are registered with the FDA and EPA. Our license with the DEA allows us to repack and distribute Controlled Dangerous Substances, listed C I Class Chemicals and essential chemicals. Our plant and laboratory are cCMP/cGLP compliant
A risk reducing supplier for regulated markets ... We keep quality control and documentation under control
Our on-site analytic and regulatory laboratory and our quality system are reassurance that when you source your ingredients from Ruger you're in control. Every ingredient we sell is meticulously qualified by our multifaceted and dedicated QC Department. You know where and when each product was made and you don't have to wonder about its quality.
* Modern, strategically located facility in Linden, NJ 115,000 square feet, with 78,000 square foot warehouse
* Humidity controlled blending and packaging area
* Powder and liquid blending
* Custom repackaging, documentation, and labeling
* Class 10000 dynamic clean rooms
* Hazmat capabilities, filtration, grinding, mixing, milling, and premixes
At Ruger, you're never working alone.